Half marathon & full marathon 2007

wtpclc said:
My registration, and dh's, are in the mail for the full. I wish DVCers could sign up onine.

wtpclc- Did you get a registration form for DVCers off the registration site? And what do you save? Can you pay by credit card or do you have to write a check?

Thanks.

anniet said:
wtpclc- Did you get a registration form for DVCers off the registration site? And what do you save? Can you pay by credit card or do you have to write a check?

Thanks.
Keenercam e-mailed it to me. I don't know that it's on the website. You can pay by credit card. Pretty sure I did. (more reward $ you know. ;) )

PM me with your e-mail and i can send it to you. You save $5 this way. Not a ton, but better in my pocket than theirs. It takes about 2 weeks to get confirmation back from send date, but it's early yet, so no big deal.

All registered for our first 1/2....myself, daughter, friend & her sister. Really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter