Half board premium

SantiJB

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are planning to visit Disneyland Paris in mid December and we are really confused if Half board premium is worth enough or not.

I have read a lot of reviews but considering the price per day of the half board premium there are only a few restaurants where the price of the menu is higer.

Could you inform me about where we can use our vouchers in order to take advantage of them? We are going to stay in Disneyland Hotel for four nights. I am thinking about: California Grill, Buffalo Bill, Dinner with princess and walt's or blue lagoon?

Additionally could you inform me about closing time of restaurants in the park in mid December?

Thanks

Regards.

If used on Walts or Blue Lagoon, you will be losing your money.

You should spend your HB Premium vouchers at California Grill, Inventions (highly recommended!), BBWWS, Aubergue de Cendrillon (dinner with the princessess) and Manhattan Restaurant (New York Hotel).

Thank you very much for your advice.

One thing that I can not understand is Inventions recommendation. Is it a buffet, isn't it? I am not really fond of buffets. But what special are we going to find there?

Regards.

Inventions is a buffet, but the food there is amazing, so you need plenty of room, have a look on the Inventions restuarant thread for some photos, I think there is food for even the most fussiest eater!

Also it is also a character dining experience so the characters will come and have photos with you, play with you at your table, rahter than face a scrum in the park to meet them.

On dinner (not lunch), it's a characters buffet. And it's, probably, the best buffet your are going to find in DLP, talking about the quality and variety of the food.

Ok Ok

According to your opinion, if i am going to stay 4 nights in Disneyland Hotel. Is it worth spending 2 half board premium vouchers dinning at Inventions and California Grill?

And the other 2 vouchers? I am thinking about Walts, Blue lagoon, the steakhouse, the augberg (Princess dinner), Buffalo Bill,...

Please recommend me explanning the reasons.

Thank you very much.

Inventions + California Grill = Best use for 2 vouchers

Walts, Blue lagoon = Menu is about 25/30 euro...would you use a 45 euro voucher? :rolleyes1

The steakhouse (Disney Village) = Never ate there. Anyway, menu is about 33/35 euros

Auberge = Dinner with princessess. A must. Please, book in advance

Buffalo Bill = Great show. Not so great menu ;). But it worths at least once.

Thanks Antonio.

Apart from those restaurants, what other restaurants do you recommend me in order to use my Hald Board premium vouchers?

Actually, there isn't too many restaurants where you can spend your Premium voucher and not lose your money...

Two additional options: Manhattan Restaurant, at New York Hotel, if you like italian cuisine, or Yatch Club at Newport Hotel for fish and seafood, but I've never eaten in any of them

But, if I were you, I will have for sure:

- California Grill
- Auberge de Cendrillon (for lunch)
- Inventions (for dinner)

Then, night #4 will have a restaurant according to my mood:
- Mexican style food?...Bufallo Bill
- Fish & seafood?...Yatch Club
- Italian cuisine?...Manhattan

Or, if you want to see more hotels:
- Newport Bay...Yatch Club
- New York...Manhattan

Even more, if you don't want to leave your hotel:
- Inventions/Californaia Grill again

As you can see, there is a lot of variables :thumbsup2

Are you travelling with kids? Maybe California Grill is more "serious" for kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter