Half Board Premium - Worth it in September?

wedreamofdisney

Mouseketeer
This has been bugging me for a few weeks, so here go's:

We are going to DLP in Sep for 5 days 6 nights. On a couple of these nights we want to eat at inventions (hence looking at the premium vouchers). We like to eat after the Parade, but will the restaurant be open then, with it being September?:confused3
Everywhere else I want to eat is covered with the PLUS vouchers.
Can anyone give me a clue as to what to do?:confused:

I have also coverted my Cousin and her Family to Disney:cool1: and they are coming with us to, and we have planned for PREMIUM vouchers, but just not sure if it's worth the extra cost.

Sorry if I have given you a headache, but I have had for 3 weeks, and I like to share;)

Hi,

Inventions is in the Disneyland Hotel, and yes, it stays open until 11pm, so will be open after the parade, which will more than likely be at 5pm in September.

Just a thought though - if Inventions is the only premium restaurant of your choice in 5 nights, might it be better value for you to buy half board plus vouchers, and then use it at face value and pay the difference for your Inventions meal?

Thats an idea, but we want to eat there a couple of times as we have kids that like the thought of character meals. I need to sit and do my sums!!

Hi

We have just got back from Disney and used half board premium vouchers. We used them at Inventions, Buffaloe Bills and Walts and we thought they were well worth it given the crazy prices of these places. Inventions was mad but the food was really good I thought and the kids loved the characters coming to the tables. Enjoy.

We had the same dilemma for May, as we want to eat at California Grill one night but not too fussed about the other's. The way I figured though is if we got HB Plus vouchers and used them at face value for CG then just use them as normal elsewhere we'd probably end up paying around the same price as it would be for HB Premium anyway. Hope that makes sense?

I know how frustrating the decision is! Generally I wouldn't even contemplate these vouchers as I hate being confined to certain places but at least with Premium it covers pretty much everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter