Half Board Plus

mainst-usa27

Earning My Ears
Just booked via the French booking line for a family visit at Christmas! Excited doesn't quite cover it as we're taking our 3 children aged 13, 10 and 1 (almost 2 and she loves Mickey Mouse)
I've booked for 3 nights from 20-23 Dec and have booked Half Board Plus as well.
My understanding of HB+ is that there's 1 voucher per day per person to eat lunch or dinner at up to 19 different restaurants. One thing I'm not sure of (so I was hoping someone on here may know) is whether we get vouchers for every day of our visit or whether it's just 'per night'.
Just wondering so we can organise where to eat on our first/last days.
Any help is greatly appreciated. We really can't wait to go

You get vouchers per night so if staying for 3 nights you'll get 3 vouchers each. Your under 3 year old won't get vouchers, she eats for free at buffet style restaurants. Vouchers are not valid on December 24th and it's very much adviced to book your restaurant for that evening in advance.

Thank you. That's answered everything I needed Not done HB before so thought we'd give it a go this time around as it was the same price for the package inc HB and a character breakfast booked through the French booking line as it was for the package without HB and breakfast through the English one

If you are staying 4 nights and receive 4 vouchers, do they have to be used on separate days? For example on Day 1 - use 0 vouchers and on Day 2 - use one voucher for lunch and another voucher for dinner?

Last edited:

No you can use them whenever you want for lunch or dinner just has to be within that same vacation, so you can't keep them for a next trip or something like that. You can't use more than 1 voucher each though so for example you can't use 2 vouchers to cover a meal for one person at an expensive restaurant or similair things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter