• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half Board Meal Vouchers

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Hi I know again I ask an similar for this question but does the adult half board meal vouchers work if you buy kids meal(at the restaurants the take the half board vouchers) since I am a really fussy eater and I prefer small potion of meals witch portion of the kids meal.

Also does the half meal vouchers cover birthday cake at cafe mickey.

Please answer ASAP if you think this annoying because I ask many time before.

Disneyland-Paris-March-2010-026-150x150.jpg

You can use the vouchers at face value but if buying a child portion you won't get change from the remaining value. I don't think you can use them towards the birthday cake, I've never heard of it being done.

Sent from my DISBoards app

You will be paying for adult vouchers and choosing cheaper meals do there is no value to buying them. You would be better off paying out of pocket. Also I'm not sure if you can order from the children's menus in table service restaurants.

Not sure if you can use vouchers for cake doubt you would be allowed to though

An adult can't order a childs meal in a t/s and they will pay full price for a buffet also regardless of what they eat.

The cake is separate and not included in the meal voucher offers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter