"Haley" now telling us about the closing

Does vmk really need to keep telling us this stuff?

I agree with others that haley and jake are annoying- I mean they shouldn't have even had those titles because it gives out too much personal info.

You know I do find it funny though- that by doing silly things like this they only fuel the save vmk campaign. They do something to irk us and we want to fight the insanity even more.

Thanks for the help haley and jake ;)

I can't wait for the "Behind the Game" or "Where are they Now" show where Haley is found homeless on a corner in the South Bronx.....<come up with your own add ons to what she is doing as I need to keep this family friendly">

:happytv: This will be me watching!

:lmao:

Or she'll be in the Bronx Zoo!

I can't wait for the "Behind the Game" or "Where are they Now" show where Haley is found homeless on a corner in the South Bronx.....<come up with your own add ons to what she is doing as I need to keep this family friendly">

:happytv: This will be me watching!

i could see her in a cardboard box with 100 of jakes kids.

When Haley says it was part of a 50th promotion for Disneyland, am I the only one that wants to scream at Haley, "What about the Parade of Dreams? What about Dreams Come True fireworks? What about The First 50 Magical Years?"?!?!

Yes wasn't Soarin' at Epcot part of the 50th Celebration? Is it closing too?

I don't think so. And I think they better come up with a better excuse.
Dory

You know where haley and jake will be on may 21st??? my virtual trashcan...on second thought, i'll get push the trashcan to help me =/

What's next, a special annoucement of VMK's closing by Mickey and Minnie? What a PR blunder by the folks at Disney. Doesn't anyone there realize that these attempts of soothing everyone's feelings are going nowhere? Its time to just admit they were wrong, apoligize and figure out a real plan for making things right. I think they have seen enough feedback to see this has become a real disaster for them.

lol thats a good one the trashcan but i mean the yeti and all the other NPC's will be with them

What's next, a special annoucement of VMK's closing by Mickey and Minnie? What a PR blunder by the folks at Disney. Doesn't anyone there realize that these attempts of soothing everyone's feelings are going nowhere? Its time to just admit they were wrong, apoligize and figure out a real plan for making things right. I think they have seen enough feedback to see this has become a real disaster for them.

BEST POST EVER.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter