Hakuna Matata ~*~Pre Trip report for April 2016~*~

MonsterWDWmom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!!:wave:

Welcome to my second pre trip report, my name is Megan and I have been a HUGE Disney World fan for about 6 years now. In total I have been to Disney World 7 times in the last 8 years :hyper:

This pre trip report is going to cover my next trip which will be taking place just 42 days from now April 22 to April 30. First off let me introduce the list of Characters:

This is me, Megan. Like I said I am a huge Disney fan, my favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion, favorite character is Mickey, favorite princess (hey I am the mom of two little girls I have to have one) is Belle. I have some of my best and worst memories at Disney but to this day the magic still stays real and I can't wait to go back!!!

Up next is Maureen, Maunie, or Mom.

I get my love of Disney from her, this year she actually became a DVC Owner!! Her favorite character is Tinker Bell, favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. And yes every trip down she makes a lunch reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern just for dessert! Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is by far her favorite dessert of all time!

Now time for

Faithy! She is my oldest and this year she is in second grade :scared1: Mickey is her favorite character :mickeyjum and every time we go down it is a must to meet him, she also LOVES :dumbo:. Her favorite ride is Haunted Mansion and of course Dumbo. Her favorite princess is Ariel but don't mistake me she would choose pirates league over BBB any day of the week!! 2015 was the only year that she did not have a trip to Disney and let me tell you she was not happy about that so she is super excited to be going down again!!!:dancer:

last but not least...

My youngest princess Becky. She is the ultimate girly girl and loves everything princess. Every trip since the age of 3 she has gone to BBB and she loves it! Her favorite characters is ::MinnieMo and :tink:as a baby though she loved Pooh. This year she started Kindergarten :sad2:

Hey favorite princess (This week) is Belle and Jasmine, her favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain.

That's the list of who's going, this isn't the first all girls trip it is actually the 4th. We used to take this trip at the beginning of December but life happened and now it's whenever we can fit it in. So thanks for reading along as I countdown the days until our next Disney Trip!!!party:

Just a disclaimer you will notice the smilies get more abundant and when that happens it means one of the girls is looking over my shoulder telling me what to put in!

Day 1 Arrival and Epcot:

So our arrival day is going to go a little different than we are used to, instead of flying into Orlando we are flying into Tampa so once we land we will get our luggage, car and be off!

First off we will check in at Old Key West!!

This is my first time staying here and I have to say that I am super excited :woohoo:. My last trip down with my mom we stayed at Saratoga Springs and that was just gorgeous so I can only imagine how nice this will be.

After we check in our next stop is....

I'm not sure what time we will get there but the first fast pass we have is from 1-2 and that is to see this guy and some of his friends (I'm not sure who exactly is there anymore):

Now this is where I have to get creative, my girls love Inside Out and just this last week I discovered that Joy and Sadness will begin meeting in Epcot in the beginning of April. So I have to figure out the best strategy to meet them, what I am thinking is seeing them first thing at rope drop will be the best option (I am open to more options if anyone has any :flower3:)

Our next fastpass is from 2:15 to 3:15 and it is for:

Right after our 2 mile que walk and we find Nemo we have to book it over to

because our fastpass is from 3:15 to 4:15. At least the nice thing about Soarin being down is that I didn't have to choose between the two. My girls love this and they are super excited to go on it again.

After this we have some time to kill before our dinner reservation so maybe we will walk around and look at all the topiaries since it will be Flower and Garden Festival!!!!:jumping1:

Our last scheduled stop of the night will be dinner at The Garden Grill:

I know there are a lot of mixed reviews with this restaurant but I must say that I love it! It is a great character meal that I try to do every time I am down. So I am excited for this!

After dinner I am guessing we will head back to the hotel as it will have been a long day, who knows maybe the kids will get some swimming time in :earboy2:

Up Next day 2!

Hi Megan!!!! Super excited that you are back and writing a pre trip report for your next trip!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Looking forward to following along!!

I am So,So glad you girls are going back!! And so soon too!

42 days from now April 22 to April 3

I mean, how have You not written this thing already?!

to this day the magic still stays real and I can't wait to go back!!!

I'm so glad!!

she actually became a DVC Owner!!

Nice!

she is super excited to be going down again!!

Yay!

This year she started Kindergarten :sad2:

Oh my goodness! Such big girls!

Day 1 Arrival and Epcot:

So our arrival day is going to go a little different than we are used to, instead of flying into Orlando we are flying into Tampa so once we land we will get our luggage, car and be off!

It's not a bad drive at all, should be very quick.

First off we will check in at Old Key West!!

This is my first time staying here and I have to say that I am super excited :woohoo:. My last trip down with my mom we stayed at Saratoga Springs and that was just gorgeous so I can only imagine how nice this will be.

I've not been to OKW in many years, but when we stayed there as kids we loved it!

the nice thing about Soarin being down is that I didn't have to choose between the two.

Lol, so true.

I know there are a lot of mixed reviews with this restaurant but I must say that I love it! It is a great character meal that I try to do every time I am down. So I am excited for this!

I know quite a few DISers who love GG. I'm sure it'll be a great way to end day one!

After dinner I am guessing we will head back to the hotel as it will have been a long day, who knows maybe the kids will get some swimming time in :earboy2:

Up Next day 2!

Nothing light a night swim to round off an arrival day!! So psyched to follow you lovely ladies on this adventure!

Following! Your girls are adorable princess: I have all boys so I love seeing the pictures of them in their Disney outfits and am looking forward to seeing your plans for them while down there!

Following too!

Day 1 Arrival and Epcot

Love your first day plans! We have the same day planned on our trip, down to the Garden Grill! One of our favorite eats all week. Excited to watch, especially since we will just be getting back and will need to live vicariously through others :D

I am So,So glad you girls are going back!! And so soon too!

I mean, how have You not written this thing already?!

Yes I know I am waaaayyyy behind on getting this started. This weekend will have lots of updates!!!

I'm so glad!!

Nice!

Yay!

Oh my goodness! Such big girls!

I can't stand it I wish they would stop growing

Nothing light a night swim to round off an arrival day!! So psyched to follow you lovely ladies on this adventure!

Thanks for following along!

Following too!

Thanks for joining in! I love the food and atmosphere there it might just be one of my favorites

Love your first day plans! We have the same day planned on our trip, down to the Garden Grill! One of our favorite eats all week. Excited to watch, especially since we will just be getting back and will need to live vicariously through others :D

Okay so as of today I have 19 days to go which means I just need to get this done!!!!!!:scared:

Day 2:

This will be a Magic Kingdom day!! When I was first booking fastpasses BTMRR was supposed to be closed during this time for refurbishment, however a couple of days after I made the passes it was announced that they delayed the refurbishment and now fatspasses were available!!:cool1: So this is our first fastpass of the day. After that we are meeting with some royalty:

After our meet we then get to ride on:

The first time Becky did this she did not like it :eek: but yet BTMRR is her favorite! I am hoping this time around will be better and she will enjoy herself. Now Faith loves this so she is very happy to be going on this again.

After that our last scheduled thing of the day is a late lunch at LTT and if you read my intro you would know that this is so my mother can get her Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake desert!

Once lunch is over we will take it easy and get some more fastpasses! I must say I am happy that these can now be booked through the app!

Day 3:

Today we are at:

Animal Kingdom!!

First thing in the morning we are seeing the Safari and hopefully we will get a good view of the animals. After the Safari we are then heading to experience life as a bug!

After we become honorary bugs it will be time for lunch and for this day we have reservations at Yak and Yeti. I love the food here and very excited to eat here again.

Our last fastpass of the day is for one of the best shows (in my opinion) that takes place on Disney property:

After the show I am hoping to be able to head over to Rafiki's Planet watch as I have never been over there before. I am sure we will also go to Dino Land as there are rides there that the girls will love.

That night we are also hoping to catch Rivers of Light, I cannot wait to see this as all the pictures I have seen so far make it seem so great!!!

After that we will go back to the room and relax as the next day we are doing something we have never done......Leaving the park....:faint:

Okay so for day 4 we are doing something that we have never done before, we are leaving the parks. This day is going to be a special one for my daughter Faith. A few months ago we watched the movie dolphin tale and she fell in love with Winter! Once she found out that Winter was real and was in Florida she immediately wanted to go see her, so when we booked this trip we thought we would take 1 day and drive down to Clearwater

Faith is very excited about this and that makes me really happy. :love:On the way home we will stop somewhere for dinner and then head back to the resort for some relaxing and swimming.

Day 5!

Today we are back in the Magic Kingdom and we have an early reservation to get into the park and get some of this:

Pooh' puffed french toast!!

After our ADR we don't have any fastpasses for a while so in the morning we will just enjoy the park and hit the rides that don't have to long of a line.

Our first fastpass of the day is for:

I like this ride but wish it was easier to aim!

After Buzz we are staying in Tomorrowland and letting the kids hit the road!

This is one of my kids favorite rides :car: and go figure right?

Once they win their race (and I get over whiplash) we are taking flight over Neverland!!

After this I am not sure what we will do. We might hang out some more or at this point be ready to go back and relax by the pool (it will be an early morning).

Either way I know it will be better than what I am doing now!!!:dogdance:

Up next day 6!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter