Hairwrapping Locations?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if other than Boardwalk, there are any other locations to get your daughters hair wrapped? Thanks!

When we were there in Sept. I saw it being done at Pop Century by the main pool and also right near the fountain at DHS, next to Pizza Planet. HTH. :)

My daughters had their hair wrapped at MK outside POTC. I was surprised at how long it lasts!! Have fun!

Those are the only 2 places I've ever seen it.

Caribbean Beach had it in Old Port Royale, Port Orleans Riverside had it out by the boat rentals. I also believe I have seen it at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, but I haven't been to either one of those in a few years.

Does anyone have any pictures of these hairwraps? They sound like something that I might want to do on our next trip. How much does it cost to get your hair wrapped?

Here are a couple, you can pic what colors/beads, etc. they charge by the INCH.
WDW20088021.jpg

WDW2008803.jpg

Does anyone have any pictures of these hairwraps? They sound like something that I might want to do on our next trip. How much does it cost to get your hair wrapped?

If I recall its a dollar or two per inch. Beads and such are extra. If the person getting the wrap done has weak hair, the wrap may break off soon. Not everyone's hair can support the extra weight and motion and snaps. It's kinda like a mini cleaner dredlock.

I forgot the cost (this was my friend's dd who got one) but she has LONG hair and I think it ended up being about 35$. They say depending on the hair it can be from 25$ to 35$, I think.

I had my youngest daughters hair done at the one by the WL pool back in August. I just took it out last week only because her siblings and dad were tired of seeing it in her hair.
She was actually glad when I took it out.
I think I paid about $50. but it was worth it considering how long she had it in her hair.

My nieces had hairwraps done last week at the Poly. The station was down by the beach area.

I also saw a hair wrap station in DTD when we were there in August. My DD had a wrap done at DHS last year but this year she decided that she would rather buy a clip-in hair wrap at WL.

Island Mercantile in AK had a hairwrapping station last December... though I don't see the point of spending park time on hair, my friend's daughter was very happy to find this.

My DD had her hair wrapped at the BW. Her hair is only shoulder length and with beads and all, it was $28.00. It is very nice and she gets many compliments on it.

My daughter had hers wrapped outside the Pirates of the Caribbean. She's also had it done at Wilderness Lodge by the pool.

My daughter had hers done at POR. It was pretty expensive, but it did last for about 2 weeks (until I took it out). One word of warning, though-- it was very hard to remove, and that chunk of hair has been very frizzly ever since. Would probably buy the clip-on one next time.

Ever resort we ever stayed out had the hair wrapping by the pool. I have also seen it at DTD.

There's a station by the pool at All Star Music as well. They also had Disney temporary tattoos at the same place the last time I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter