Hairstylist needed for Self and Daughter

LittleBlackRaincloud

<font color=red>It's a disguise, not an attitude<b
Hello,

Planning a Vow Renewal and Portrait session. I need a hairdresser to do an Updo for myself and style our 5 year olds hair. I tried searching and didn't see anything recently unless I used the wrong terms. Who are you going with? Any pics from past brides? Celebrating our 10 year anniversary next month, and need help! Oh, and if you are comfortable sharing prices, that would be great. Feel free to PM me also. :)

Thank you!

I used Beaute Special too. Loved the outcome! However, my hair did fall before the reception. I have thick, long hair and in the Florida humidity, it would take bottles of hairspray to not fall, but still...

There are some others, I think Disney has a list if you talk to your planner.

I don't have all my professional photos on my computer... here are a few my mom took (excuse the faces, she takes too many photos so I learned to make faces at her lol)

Back:

Font after makeup and with nervous face:

I was in a wedding at Epcot in 2013, and the service that did our hair and makeup was Lisa's Magical Weddings. They were great!!! They showed up at 4 in the morning and had six women to attend to hair and makeup for. They had us all out the door by 7 for photos at 7:30. Bonus: They totally dealt with the bags under my eyes from the fact that prep started at 4 am. The photos are great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter