Hairstyle help!

KristiandBrian

Disney Bride
Hi Everyone!

I have long straight hair, and I wanted to leave it down and curly for the wedding. I'd rather not put half of it up, but it may come to that, as my hair doesn't hold curls for very long :( I'm not wearing a veil but really want something in my hair. I've thought about some sort of headband, but everything I've tried on looks way too big. Any suggestions???

Hi. I just had my wedding and i have long straight hair too. I had it all loosly curled and loosly pulled half back. I then put three white mini cymbidium orchids on the side but towards the back. I did have a veil (in back shoulder length) that i took off for the reception. I really loved how it turned out and Beaute Speciale did such an amazing job on everyone! Hope this helps!

i do i just have to figure out how to upload it! I'm at work right now but when i get home i will figure it out.

Wonderful!! I'm just hoping the curls will stay. I can get my hair curled, and probably 30 minutes to an hour its already straight again! Ugh, so annoying.

P.S., I changed my name, my other one was confusing :) Made it seem as though this was for both Brian and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter