Hairdryers????

They provide built-in hairdryers in the staterooms but they are not very powerful. It takes a while to dry your hair so I would suggest bringing your own.

I thought that the hair dryer in our stateroom was powerful enough. As a matter of fact, I thought that the hair dryer in our 1-bedroom at BCV was less powerful than the one in our stateroom. For our next cruise we won't be packing our dryer. I guess it is just a judgement call for each individual.

We brought our own. I have straight, shoulder lenght hair and I am very particular in the way that it is dried. I had heard that the shipboard dryers weren't very powerful.
I tried it on one night and it really wasn't that bad.

I always bring one just because I have found them not to be too powerful either - & my hair is short now. Good thing I did last trip on the Wonder - ours didn't work. We had adjoining cabins, tho & the other one did, but I didn't want to wake the kids.

We used the on board dryer and it was fine despite many comments to the contrary. It was a typical hotel style dryer and was very adequate. One less thing to pack!!

Our cabins dryer was pretty wimpy. It also put out an unpleasant odor (my son said it smelled like stinky feet). I suggest taking a travel one just in case.

I brought my own but ended up using the "built in" because it was much more convenient. I had no problems and found it to be adequate.

More important than the blow dryer is brining your own shampoo and conditioner. That de-salinated water did a number on my hair and the Minnie shampoo just didn't cut it. I kept wishing I had my regular stuff, I really think it would have helped.

I also found the ships dryers to be just fine..I wouldn't waste the packing space bringing one along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter