hairdryers in staterooms? cat 11

mketting

Mrs. Incredible
Are there hairdryers in the staterooms? Also do they provide shampoo etc. as other cruiselines do each night.

Yes, there are hairdryers in the bathrooms of all of the cabins. They are a bit different than what you're probably used to though. They sort of remind me of a vacuum cleaner...they have a long hose with a small attachment on the end. You have to hold both the hose and the attachment and I find that the hose can get a bit hot. On our last cruise I brought my own hair dryer and prefered using that.

And yes, they do provide packets of shampoo and hand lotion each day.

Originally posted by Michelemouse
Yes, there are hairdryers in the bathrooms of all of the cabins. They are a bit different than what you're probably used to though. They sort of remind me of a vacuum cleaner...they have a long hose with a small attachment on the end. You have to hold both the hose and the attachment and I find that the hose can get a bit hot.

Here is a picture of the hair dryers............

http://www.disneycruiser.info/bath.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter