Hairdressing salon

Stitch's Greatest Fa

DIS Veteran
Has anyone out there had there hair cut at the Contemporary and howmuch was it? Usually I have my hair cut beforegoing on holiday, bu I have to grow it to have it up at my wedding. Our honeymoon to the world leaves 2 days later early hours of Monday morning and I knowmy hair will drive me nuts needing 2 or 3 inches of by then. Hope someone can help.

I heard good things about the CR's hair saloon! Unfortunately it was after I had mine cut at the GF. :rolleyes: As she was cutting she told me this was a "treat" cause they really only get to do up-do's and wedding type hair! :eek: Really, for the GF wash cut and blow dry style with tip came very close to $100.00 :earseek: And VERY unfortunately not worth it. :eek:

Good luck, mky princess:

Although I haven't had anything done there, I did pick up their brochure about a year ago.

It lists a haircut as starting at $45 and shampoo, cut and dry at $65. Of course, this is before tip.

The salon at CR is operated by the same company that operates the salon at GF and Y&BC. Although I've never had a haircut at GF salon, I've had a wash, blow dry and flat iron finish there and have had better luck tham mky.:D

Have a wonderful wedding trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter