• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hairbraiding?

gator287

Mouseketeer
What days and times do they do the hairbraiding on the ship? Just wanted to know what days we are going to book once aboard. Thanks,
Suzy :wizard:

They pretty much do hair braiding every day. In Feb they were set up right outside the arcade. You just walk up and make an appt. We got my daughter's done on Sunday morning. We finally just took it down just a couple of weeks ago, it lasted almost 2 months and still looked great. My daughter had a headband of 8 braids, it was $16. Good luck and have fun!

They also do the braiding at Castaway Cay. I'm not sure which itinerary you are on but if you happen to be on one that goes to the island twice you could always do it the first time you're there so you'd have it for the entire week. Otherwise, you could do it right before going home to keep the vacation alive a little longer once you're back home.

On our first 7 day DCL, we missed the sign-up dates for hairbraiding and had to wait until CC. They did a terrible job on dd's hair here, the beads fell out immediately. On our PC repo last August, we were one of the first in line. The Navigator had the date & time for appts. We had no problems. This time, it was an outstanding braiding. On CC, I went to buy some souvenirs while dd sat for her hair braiding. She told me when I was away, the lady talked and talked to her friend and did not work on her hair most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter