• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hair wraps on Hilton Head???

loveit

Earning My Ears
We will be going to HHI in July:banana: , and I was just wondering if there is anywhere on the island, or at the resort, where my DD could get her hair wrapped. I know Vero has ladies that wrap right at the pool, does HHI have the same? Thanks!

Laura

I saw hair wraps across the boat docks on the other side of the resort. There are shops and restaurants there. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! When you say other side of the docks, are those the docks by the Disney resort or docks on "the island"?

Tuesday night at Shelter Cove from 6:40-9:30 they have a festival like thing. This past week they had someone doing hairwraps, and also someone doing airbrush and henna tattoos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter