Hair Sylist's

Disney-Chick

A Canadian who loves Disney eh!
I have decided to go with Weddings by Crystal and was just wondering if anyone has used her? If so, did you like the makeup/hair that was done for your special day?

I'm using her for my Jan 24th, 2011 wedding. I hope people reply, I'll let you know what I think after my wedding.

I'm using her for my Jan 24th, 2011 wedding. I hope people reply, I'll let you know what I think after my wedding.

Thanks for replying. I thought I was all alone here :rotfl2:

I am actually getting married on Jan. 4th 2011 so I can let you know how she is. I am nervous since I haven't seen anyone mention her on here before.

I hope people respond too! I was feeling so lonely. :rotfl:

I'm getting a little worried since no one else has posted, but I liked what she had on her site.

Her site does look nice with the work she has done. But I have been through a lot of these forums and haven't seen her mentioned once. Maybe they all go with what there seeing on here. Im sure she will be fine since Disney provided the name Someone had to have used her at one point.

I will let you know how she is. Fingers crossed.

Hey Ladies,
I used Crystal about 2 years ago for myself and my wedding party. My make-up looked great, but some of the hair she did was pretty awful. Additionally she stuck a bobby pin into my mother's head hard enough that it got infected and required antibiotics. If you can switch, do, but if not just be really exact with her, show pictures of what you want and be picky. I showed her exactly what my hair should lok like and she did a decent job. My wedding party was less precise and she definitely tried to tacky it up. It's your special day, so if you hold your ground you can make her work. But if some of the other artists are available, I would switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter