hair styles

nat07

SmAlL ToWn CoUNtrY GiRl
I have my Home Coming dance on Valentines day and i was wondering if anyone has any good idea's or pictures of how i could wear my hair...it's a little longer then my shoulders...

When I went to homecoming 4 years ago, I did something very easy. While my hair was still wet (not soaking, towel dried a little) I threw in some gel and scrunched it. I then took a fine-tooth comb and pulled it up into a high pony tail, so the hair was straight except for what was in the pony-do you understand what i mean??
Anyways, I then took a bunch of bobby pins and pinned the curls all over my head. It's kind of hard to explain but it looked really pretty and only took about 15 minutes. If it's cold where you live, I'd advise doing it a while before the dance so your head doesn't freeze when you step outside!

1 more thing-should you decide to get it done (which can be costly, but is ussually worth it!) This site has links to a bunch of sites w/ideas...I know it says bridal hairstyles, but you can find some good ideas! I got my prom hairstyle from a combination of 2 different bridal looks... Good luck! http://www.hairfinder.com/wedding_hairstyles.htm

Thanks for the idea...i usually wear my hair scrunched everyday so i think i could do that one..maybe;) ....Last Homecoming i went and had it done and it looked great but did cost kinda alot so i was thinkin this time i could maybe do something else...I live in Northern Wisconsin so i would deffanitly want to let it dry frist hehe..thanks again for the idea

No problem! Whatever you decide to do, post some pics so we can see!! Have you picked out a dress yet?

I'll try to post a picture but i've never done it on here bofore so it might not work...but when i get them i'll try. No i didnt get my dress yet, me and some of my friends are going this weekend..we're kinda wait till the last minute kinda of people ;) but it should be fun. I cant wait
Thanks agian for your help..i found some good ones under that link
Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter