Hair Salons

aussietravellers

who LOVE disney holidays!
Don't have time to get my hair done before we go away and we are at WDW for almost 3 weeks, so thought I may treat myself to a hair cut at a salon at WDW.

Are there any resorts that have a hair salon?

If so, does anyone have a review of them? Specifically for a ladies hair cut/style? Would love an recommendations.

We are staying at Contemporary, AKL and Beach Club.

Last edited:
Ivy Trellis at GF, Mandara Spa at Dolphin, Ship Shape Salon at YC/BC, new salon at WL. I'd probably do Mandara or Ivy Trellis.

I know the Grand Floridian has one but I've never used it.
Thank you

Ivy Trellis at GF, Mandara Spa at Dolphin, Ship Shape Salon at YC/BC, new salon at WL. I'd probably do Mandara or Ivy Trellis.

Thank you for that. All three of those will be handy to me as we are staying in each area. There doesn't seem to be any information on the WDW website, no price lists or detailed services offered so was having trouble finding information.

Does anyone have any experience with ladies hair cuts at Ivy Trellis, Mandara or Ship Shape Salons?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter