Hair Products for Humid Days ....

2forDisney

Earning My Ears
I've read the thread on make-up for the humidity ... does anyone know about a great hair product to stop the frizz on humid days ... my hair will be mostly in a scrunchie during the excursions or @ the beach, but I need something to tame my Bangs .... they do not do well at all on those humid days ... not a pretty site! :scared1: :rotfl2:

RJ

I've read the thread on make-up for the humidity ... does anyone know about a great hair product to stop the frizz on humid days ... my hair will be mostly in a scrunchie during the excursions or @ the beach, but I need something to tame my Bangs .... they do not do well at all on those humid days ... not a pretty site! :scared1: :rotfl2:

RJ

Biolage has a great leave-in conditioner. Keeps the frizzies away, and is great for your hair also as there is a type of sunscreen in the ingrediants.

You might try Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade. You can use it on wet or dry hair. It softens the frizz and makes your hair nice and shiny.

I use Pantene Style Curls Anti-Frizz Cream. There are different variations of this but it comes in a pump and is like a lotion. We live on the coast in NC and I have to use this in the summer even at home.

Ok, I don't have what most people would call curly hair... but when it's short it's big fat ringlets... so it does frizz nicely (even when long) in the TX heat and humidity. I'm in love w/ a product called Deep Shine by Rusk I believe. It's basically a leave in conditioner... so soft and takes a couple of shampoos to completely wash out.

You might try Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade. You can use it on wet or dry hair. It softens the frizz and makes your hair nice and shiny.

I second the Paul Mitchell. I also like the Super Skinny line by Paul Mitchell!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Not sure on products as I am still searching myself but I live in south TX and we have HIGH humidity and I had the same problem as you do - thus, I grew out my bangs years ago :rotfl2: .

RJ

I have naturally curley hair, I feel like I have spent years figuring out what works best for my hair. When I wear my hair curley I use garnier fructis anti humidity hair spray. if I flat iron my hair straight then I use hair wax, and literally it looks like wax it can't be like a pomade but bedhead makes a wax which works great for my hair, hope this helps:scared1:

The best hair spray that I have found is the Frizz ease hair spray. You can usually find it in travel sizes at the drug stores.

Thank you all for the great information on hair products .... I will surely try them ... I have 40 days to go!! before we're sailing the high seas! :banana:

RJ

I'm from Northwest Ohio - land of frequent thunderstorms and high humitity.

This is my favorite product: Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener.

The back of the bottle says "straighten out waves, curls and kinks for all day control and lustrous shine. Our exclusive plant infusion blend helps prevent flyaways, reduce frizz, protect against damage from heat styling and provide 12-hour husidity defense."

I think you'll love it too!

I have naturally curly hair and Ouidad has a product called Climate Control Heat and Humidity Control Gel, you can order online, the company is Ouidad. I LOVE it.

I have naturally curly hair, these 2 products have changed my life!
When I want to have curls, I use Wave shaping curl defining no frizz styling cream.
When I want straight hair, I use straight making no frizz styling cream.
These products are from www.livingproof.com
There is a lot of info on the site--check out the video from the today show.
I used to have a bad hair day everyday, those days are gone!:cool1:

What do you guys use when you're at the pool/beach? When I had long hair I used to just pull it back, but now it's not long enough (and too layered) for that so I look insane post pool/ocean!:scared1: My hair is fairly curly, but I blow dry it straight and then run a curling iron over it to give it some definition, but I'd be happy if it was curly at the beach as long as it looked under control.

Thanks!:goodvibes

RJ

RJ,

We're on the same cruise.

Try the new products from Living Proof. You can find them on QVC or at Sephora. Sephora will give you a free sample. They're not cheap, 14 or 24 a bottle, but it's a miracle product and you only need a small amount. Works wonders on my frizz!

RJ,

Try the new products from Living Proof. You can find them on QVC or at Sephora. Sephora will give you a free sample. They're not cheap, 14 or 24 a bottle, but it's a miracle product and you only need a small amount. Works wonders on my frizz!

I used to order from sephora, but now order direct from living proof. They now have shampoo and conditioner ( its amazing):thumbsup2

I have naturally curly hair, these 2 products have changed my life!
When I want to have curls, I use Wave shaping curl defining no frizz styling cream.
When I want straight hair, I use straight making no frizz styling cream.
These products are from www.livingproof.com
There is a lot of info on the site--check out the video from the today show.
I used to have a bad hair day everyday, those days are gone!:cool1:

RJ,

This stuff sounds great! I have checked out the website and watched the video. I want to try it!
I have naturally curly hair. I blowdry it straight, but any humidity will undo my style. It becomes curly, frizzy, and just plain YUCK! This LivingProof just might do the trick. Does Sephora carry all of the products? I normally buy Aveda products from my hairdresser and Biolage products at Ulta. I wish Ulta carried this. I have a Sephora in my area too. I will have to go get some of this! Does Sephora carry the entire line? Do you both use the shampoo, conditioner, and No Frizz Spritz?
Thanks!!!!! :thumbsup2

This stuff sounds great! I have checked out the website and watched the video. I want to try it!
I have naturally curly hair. I blowdry it straight, but any humidity will undo my style. It becomes curly, frizzy, and just plain YUCK! This LivingProof just might do the trick. Does Sephora carry all of the products? I normally buy Aveda products from my hairdresser and Biolage products at Ulta. I wish Ulta carried this. I have a Sephora in my area too. I will have to go get some of this! Does Sephora carry the entire line? Do you both use the shampoo, conditioner, and No Frizz Spritz?
Thanks!!!!! :thumbsup2

Yes, Sephora carrys the entire line. Ask for samples. Use it in sections on wet hair, works wonders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter