Hair & Make-up

princessmegank

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find the best fit for my wedding day hair and make-up. I would love to hear your suggestions and recommendations on these services and companies that you may have used or will be using. :)

Thank you so much!!!

I think the best thing you can do is check out their website/Facebook/Pinterest to see if they do the styles of hair and makeup you're going for. I wanted a natural look that I didn't see represented by many of the vendors on Disney's list, and Patricia LeJeune captured it for me perfectly.

It also helps if you can do a hair and makeup trial, like if you're going to WDW for a planning session. I did mine before our engagement photo shoot with our wedding photographers so I could see how my hair and makeup would look in photos. I ended up changing some things after seeing the pictures.

Thank you ladies for your input. I am actually torn between LeJeune and Beaute Speciale. The pricing is around the same and I love both of their work, but I guess I just want to make sure that they will be able to recreate the look that I am wanting. :)

Agh….decisions, decisions…!! LOL

Thank you ladies for your input. I am actually torn between LeJeune and Beaute Speciale. The pricing is around the same and I love both of their work, but I guess I just want to make sure that they will be able to recreate the look that I am wanting. :)

Agh….decisions, decisions…!! LOL

My fiancé is actually using both. LeJeune will be doing her hair an makeup for the wedding along with her bridesmaids, and Beaute Speciale will be doing her hair and makeup for our Bridal Shoot the next morning for our November DFTW. Only reason why Lejeune is not doing both, is because they are booked up the day of our bridal shoot.

Patricia LeJeune is great, very personable and does great work. We did a trial with her in May(which i sat through and watched) and my fiancé's hair and makeup lasted all day in the heat. I recommend her very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter