Hair Conditioner at CSR

cceandme

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how good the conditioner is at CSR? I'm ok if its comparable to pantene or something like that but cant usethe really cheap stuff in my hair.
Also if I like it will they leave extra if I request it? (again my hair is long.lol)
If its good I wont have to pack mine from home

I don't think the shampoo or conditioner are good for hair at all. But the bottles are cute. I always bring my own stuff.

When I was at ASMu last month they had the H2o shampoo/conditioner 2-in-1 bottles and it was dreadful, I have long hair too and just brushing it out afterwards was a nightmare - it went all dry and crispy, almost. I'm absolutely taking my own bottle from now on.

I always bring my own. I bought some small bottles at Walmart that are TSA allowed size and fill them up.

Also make sure you don't use the body gel, my hubby did that once, works horrible on hair.

I personally really like the H2O products.

I have challenging hair so I don't rely on the H20 products. I would either bring my own, pick some up in Orlando (if renting a car) or consider having some things (like toiletries) delivered. We have used Garden Grocer in the past and like them!

Does anyone know how good the conditioner is at CSR? I'm ok if its comparable to pantene or something like that but cant usethe really cheap stuff in my hair.
Also if I like it will they leave extra if I request it? (again my hair is long.lol)

For those that travel to Disney often, did you ever notice how flat/unmanageable your hair gets after a few days there?

My secret weapon is Neutrogena Shampoo anti-residue formula(short square clear bottle) . It really helps to keep the Florida water chemicals out. Especially if you swim and use hot tub, but even the shower water damages my hair. It is usually $5 a bottle but worth ever penny for beautiful vacation hair!

princess:

It's the H2O Grapefruit Bergamot shampoo & conditioner (separete, not 2-in-1). While H2O is supposedly a higher end brand, it doesn't work on my hair at all. I always bring my own!

Yes they will gladly bring you more if you want it.

Enjoy CSR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter