Hair and Makeup

FigmentHair

Earning My Ears
Okay, so I live in Wisconsin but will be getting married in Disney World in September. How am I suppose to find someone to do my hair and makeup?

Anyone have someone they can refer me to that they liked? Or is there anyone you know I should avoid?

AboutFaceDesignTeam.com is often recommended here as well but I've never personally used them. If none of these places work for you I'd try a Google search for something like "makeup artists in Orlando" or check Weddingwire.com or theknot.com for reviews of services in Orlando.

Usually people go down for a planning session and or engagement pics and work in a make up trial then to get a feel for the service. There are many many threads about this. The services mentioned above are very reliable and well versed in the DFTW machine! It's weird doing things from afar but you can check out the websites and see what you think.

I used Beaute Speciale for my wedding day, and my park portrait shoot day. I loved them! They are PROMPT! On my park day, I heard a knock on my door at exactly 3:30 am- precisely when they were expected. My hair and makeup turned out gorgeous, based on samples I showed my stylist 'BeCe' of what I wanted. My friend and MIL looked great as well. Of note- I am a gloss gal- the lip gloss they use is fantastic and I already looked up my color "Darling" online so that I can order more. It STAYS on for hours and is not STiCKY at all. Overall, I felt like a celebrity and people kept telling me how beautiful I looked and gorgeous my hair was.

I would also recommend to have an idea of how you want to look. I had a girl from Beaute Speciale come and she was on time and very sweet. I do also know that I want looser curls, less eyeliner, etc... Be sure to give as many descriptions to have the look you would like!

In your wedding package from the sales person there is a list of recommended officiants, hair & makeup, and a variety of other vendors. I am also getting married in Disney World in September (9/23- exactly 3 months from today! YAY!) and I went with all of their recommendations. :)

Beaute and Patricia Jejune are some of the most common. We used Beaute. Their admin leaves something to be desired in the courtesy department, but overall They're very good. Patricia's prices tend to be slightly cheaper, but she does charge a travel fee to come to WDW hotels. Beaute doesn't charge a travel fee to WDW, but they do charge an early morning fee if they need to arrive before 6am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter