hair and make up at the yacht club?

janine

DIS Veteran
Hi
anybody know if hair and makeup can be done at the Yacht club?
I have been browsing the many companies that can come to your room, but was just wondering if the Yacht actually had a beauty salon that can do it there?
Also I am thinking I may go custom. Does hair and make up count toward the minimums, even if it's an outside vendor that Disney recommend?
Thanks
Janine

The Yatch Club does have a hair salon near the pool area over by Beach and Cream I believe.

there is the periwig salon at the yacht & beach club near the pool in the middle of the 2 resorts, 407-934-3260.

makeup & hair no longer count towards your wedding minimum.

Does anyone happen to know if you can also get manicures/pedicures at periwig salon in the yacht/beach club? Thank you!!

Hi
I just spoke with Periwigs and they do bridal hair (updo's) and nails only, no make up.
Hair starts at $45 and up.

janine said:
Hi
I just spoke with Periwigs and they do bridal hair (updo's) and nails only, no make up.
Hair starts at $45 and up.

Yes this is true...when I was there in August they were closed and redoing the place so it should be nice BUT...there is a girl on here who had her hair done at the GF and HATED it! she said they are not really trained for that sort of thing so I would call and question the stylist and do a trial run!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter