hair and make up at the yacht club?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by janine, Oct 10, 2005.

1. janine

janine DIS Veteran

Hi
    anybody know if hair and makeup can be done at the Yacht club?
    I have been browsing the many companies that can come to your room, but was just wondering if the Yacht actually had a beauty salon that can do it there?
    Also I am thinking I may go custom. Does hair and make up count toward the minimums, even if it's an outside vendor that Disney recommend?
    Thanks
    Janine

2. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

The Yatch Club does have a hair salon near the pool area over by Beach and Cream I believe.

3. twojo21

twojo21 disney bride 32106

there is the periwig salon at the yacht & beach club near the pool in the middle of the 2 resorts, 407-934-3260.

makeup & hair no longer count towards your wedding minimum.

4. Mary626

Mary626 DIS Veteran

Does anyone happen to know if you can also get manicures/pedicures at periwig salon in the yacht/beach club? Thank you!!

5. janine

janine DIS Veteran

Hi
    I just spoke with Periwigs and they do bridal hair (updo's) and nails only, no make up.
    Hair starts at $45 and up.

6. pixie08

pixie08 DIS Veteran

Yes this is true...when I was there in August they were closed and redoing the place so it should be nice BUT...there is a girl on here who had her hair done at the GF and HATED it! she said they are not really trained for that sort of thing so I would call and question the stylist and do a trial run!