Hahahahahaha True Disney Fans!!!

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
These people...are TRUE Disney fans!!! If YOU are a true Disney fan...you will sit and watch this whole thing...probably multiple times...
(WOW, can't believe I just stumbled upon this)

Btw...the music is Illuminations...and it's cut a little bit...cuz I have the whole version D/led...

WATCH ITTTTTT!!!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/xmaslights5.html

lol that is SO AWESOME!!!
Thank you for the link!

Now I must buy or download Illuminations....
*sigh* I miss Disney

It's one of those crazy christmas house lights to Illuminations :goodvibes

thanks for finding this for us lol

i love ebaumsworld

i think its soo cool that someone does it to illuminations

It was boring, but I watched it for the music. I loved Illuminations, it was fantastic. Best lights display they have over there.

:guilty: My computer wouldn't let me watch it...but I'll take your word for it that it was great! :goodvibes

Silly Claire's computer!

Sorry about that hun :confused3

Hey Travis, too bad you haven't seen this yet! :earboy2: REAL Disney fanatics would like it! :rotfl: jk, you'll prolly never see this post neways. :rotfl:

that was great :)

also the strange thing was that will watching it someone is having a firworks display i could hear behind me

would it also make me a disney freak that i have watch holiday wishes at least 10 times without being there, have a video of soarin' on my computer, seen the beginning and ending plus the secret ending of kingdom hearts 2 and i haven't even got it yet, wach disney videos all the time, imagines being on the rides, plays alot of VMK, etc. etc. just too much to put in

Now alteast I know I'm not the only kid that is this into Disney parks and stuff. LOL

Wow, can you say computer geek?

I love Ebaum's world.. this one is my all-time fav. I crack up everytime, especially at the end when he "squeezed his hamburger"..
Road Trip Prank

BandGeek911 said:
Aw, I don't have windows media player :guilty: What is it?
dont feel bad i cant watch it ethier i dislike my computer!!!!!!!! :guilty: and im wondering the same thing?

MyHappyEnding_ said:
I've never seen any of the fireworks shows.....-is afraid of fireworks-

So I can't appreciate it :\
i used 2 be afriad of fireworks because i thought they would burn me...but my mom told me to watch themand if they burnt me i would never have 2 watch them again bu tnow i love fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KeeP raWkiN' \M/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter