Hags, Meltdowns, no makeup..OH MY!!!! 9/20 NEW PTR LINK POSTED

I bet Chad's face was priceless...thats what my brother would like if I woke him up and said that(especially at 6:35 am:rotfl2:). I LOVE Hollie's Tinkerbell pants!!! They are awesome!!!
I can't wait to hear the rest of this story and all of the others that helped you come up with your TR name!!

IMG_1183.jpg

I recognize Hollie's shirt. ;) We had to walk past your room every day, our room was in the jukebox building.

Great updates Heather!:thumbsup2

Bummer about forgetting your make-up though! That must have been frustrating for you. I LOVE how you shook Chad to wake him and tell him about your emergency!:lmao: Too funny!

Hollie looks sweet as ever and totally content to jump around Pop and explore a bit.:cutie:

It sounds like your trip got off on the wrong foot...sitting in the way back of the car, mil annoyed at you for showing up later than she wanted you to, and forgetting your make-up! Girl, I hope Chef Mickey's was good!

I already knew about the no-makeup fiasco but I'm glad you got some that day. I will occasionally go somewhere without makeup but I don't really like to....don't feel like myself. So I would've made a trip to Target or somewhere to get some for sure!

Cool pics of the construction at Pop.

The year I (you too, I think?) was born! :)

Finally made it Heather! Can't wait to read about the antics of your older daughter!!! Gotta love that Hollie!

Oh my gosh!!!!
NO MAKE-UP?!?!
That is an emergency!!!
I had a stomachache just reading about it!:eek:
I'll be checking my bag over and over before I close it before our next trip just to make sure I don't forget mine....

I love that first picture of the family at Chef Mickey's! Hollie has quite the pose going!:cutie:

:confused3

ok thankful I am a guy. :rotfl2:

Glad u did get out and stroll around. The construction looked like it is moving along.

:scared1:AHHHH!! That's a nightmare! I don't wear much makeup, but I do NOT leave the house without it on! And to have no makeup on a vacation where pictures are taken to document the trip FOREVER!?!?! I'd be freaking out, too! So glad you found an Ulta!
Can't wait to read about Chef Mickey's; we've never eaten there and are trying dinner on this trip.

I'm late....sorry...I'm here now for all the fun and drama too. :flower3:

I'm sure Chad (being your husband of many years) knew you well enough to know you would feel like leaving your make up behind was an emergency....even though he probably thinks you are beautiful without it. ;)

Glad you were able to find suitable replacements. :hug:

Very cute pics of your girls so far.

Great room at POP, we would love to stay in that section. :thumbsup2

I didn't realize you woke up with that awful feeling of leaving the makeup behind. That is the worst!! At least you didn't have plans that morning.

Love the pics of Hollie at the POP. She looks like she's having so much fun!

Geez!! You already have another update, but I just finished the first. So I'm commenting now on that one so I don't forget, then have to go back and read the next. :laughing:

What DID you forget to turn off??? :guilty:

How many hours did it take you to drive? We'll be on the road for 3 days. Well, that's because I'm a wussie and don't want a lot of driving time. So we're spending 2 nights down and back. :rotfl2:

Did your MIL add the extra night onto your reservation, especially if you got a package price. I had a client who did that to me 2 days before they left! :upsidedow

Okay, I'll be back for the next one.... BTW, I'm going to ask now. If you have any resort photos that I deem worthy :rolleyes1 may I steal them?

:scared1: NO MAKEUP?? I totally would have freaked too, especially my mascara and eyelash curler.

Just seeing that you started, yay!

The girls did so well driving down to FL, how lucky are you?! :thumbsup2

Oh jeez I remember hearing about the makeup fiasco, I would have FREAKED out too! I don't go ANYWHERE without my mascara and eyelash curler at the very least. The procedure for my eyelashes in the morning literally takes 15 mins alone so I can definitely relate :headache: So glad to hear there was an Ulta close by!

Excited to hear about Chef Mickey's!

:woohoo:Yay!! I am so happy you started your TR!!! I can't wait to read more! OMG, that is a scary feeling when you realize that you forgot something like that! I'm glad you had your car so you could go get what you needed! :goodvibes

I'm IN!!! Oh girl...I hear ya on the makeup thing!! Our last trip we got to MK and I realized I forgot my little baggy with my bronzer and lipstick!!! I was sooo upset but tried really hard not to let it bother my day! Of course when I look at our pictures from that day I can totally tell I have no color on my lips! ;0)

Heather looks like you had a nice quiet ride to florida!

OMG! I remember the make Up fiasco! :scared1:It would have been awesome if you had a pic of Chad's face!! Looks like Hollie had a great time!

The construction pics are great! It's nice to see something over there! Progress is being made! :thumbsup2

I'm sure you look great without make-up, but I totally understand how you must have felt. I would be in tears. I need my powder and mascara at the very least. That is an emergency in my book. Glad there was an Ulta nearby wear you could buy some replacements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter