Had to share saved on med bill

figment3258

DIS Veteran
Hi all I just ad to share. Saturday I was in the er and thank god everything is ok. :thumbsup2: anyways my co payment is 100$ for that visit which last time took months to get the bill for so i was surprised when I hit the bill Tuesday. I thought I would call Monday morning and pay with my Disney might as well get a point fir it lol
Today they called me and said they are running a deal if you pay quickly and u save 20 percent! It was so great. Just had to share.

When I took my son to the ER a few months back they told me if I called a # and paid within the next 48 hours it would be a 30% discount. I found that interesting and totally took advantage of it.

That's common, if you know about it - my hospital does a 20% discount for quick payment. I called and paid my bill for my surgery within a week and got a nice discount!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter