• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had to share!! GREAT fonts!

potterphreak

Mouseketeer
Hi guys

Just had to share my finds. I frequently shop for fonts from LetteringDelights.com and right now all individual items are $1.00!! I picked up some great ones for my Disney pages:
Wacky West for Frontierland
Monster Mash for Mike and Sully
JDA Headstones for Haunted Mansion
Cinderella for well, Cinderella! LOL
Blast Off for Buzz Lightyear
and few Walt fonts I hadn't seen before as well as a font that has Disney characters' hats on top of the letters.

Check it out if you are interested! Can't beat $1.00! :-)

i love them all!!!! how did you ever decide! i've never purchased fonts before, but i may have to give it a try!

thanks for the link :teeth:

Remember, the sale ends Thursday. How did I decide? LOL I DIDN'T!! I placed an order for 20 on Monday and there another 8 I HAVE to buy before the sale ends.

:rotfl2:

Do a search on PIRATES, you get the cutest stuff!!! I have to buy the font and the Journaling Delight as PoTC is my DDs favorite ride. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter