Had to cancel trip

marthachick

Traveling Grammy
I had to cancel our reservations for May 11-17 at All Star Sports because of unexpected health issues that came up. I forgot to ask how soon my credit card will be credited the deposit. Also forgot to ask if I need to cancel Magical Express or will it automatically be cancelled? I cancelled ADRs. Thanks.

No need to cancel Magic Express since ur not penalized and it will cancel automatically once ur resv has been cancelled. Whn I had to cancel a resv a few years ago because some expenses came up and I had to change it, my card got reimbursed w/in the week. Hope all turns out ok :)

Thanks! DH had severe leg/muscle pain start Tuesday & he's just now starting to walk semi-normal. We were worried that he might not be able to walk all we wanted to and rather than him being miserable, we cancelled. We were planning to celebrate our 30th anniversary but will hopefully be able to celebrate his & DS's birthdays this fall.

Fall is an awesome time to go! U can do the MNSSHP and the rates are awesome! It's also whn they have the free dining, the weather is perfect and the crowds are not bad. We are doing a Cruise this Sept for 5 days on the dream and thn headed to the World for 9 days :-) Hope ur DH's leg is in tip top shape by thn, but u cld always rent a scooter if it still has a few tweaks!

Thanks! We've been in October before & we did love it! We might get to MNSSHP again. We had a blast at that. DS joked & said we should just go on & get DH a scooter but we were afraid it would flair up. DS said as fast as I went through the parks it would probably blow one up any way. Lol. But thanks for the kind words. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter