Had to call MS - AP not linked - service excellent

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Trying to get ducks (QUACK) in a row before the 60 day FP + window opens

My AP ordered in February was not linked to my account. I have the Exchange Plastic in hand - could not link it to MDE. Yes, I have one and only one MDE account - used it in January 2014 and 2015. Everything else was there - dining reservation; room reservation; guests past and present but not AP.

Error message said the number was associated with someone else.

MS had to give the call the IT. IT was able to join it to my account.

The upcoming trip is one of those special trips with guests that you just want everything to be as magical as it can be - not being able to make FP+s for a summer trip with the lines, temp and humidity would have been less than magical.

Thankful for members posting about their continued trials and tribulations with MDE to enforce the need to get things in order earlier than later.

Funny, MS said I had to wait to my second day of my trip as '60 days out' to account for 30/31 days in months - <SNORT> *sounds* very HP to me, in my opinion - I once lost months of my life trying to explain the concept of leap year and counting forward from a birthday to HP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter