• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Had my first bad experience with DVC accounting.

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
DH & I have been DVC members for 10 years now and have never had any reason to contact DVC accounting. In the past 10 years we have never had an issue over anything pertaining to our DVC. Recently, we have moved our personal banking to a new financial institution and I contacted DVC accounting per their instructions to advise them of the change for annual dues and loan purposes. Boy, did they screw up!

I faxed them all the pertinent information (complete with the dates that I needed this to be effective) as instructed and confirmed receipt of such. The next thing I know I am receiving first an email and then a phone call from DVC trying to send me paperwork for change of ownership! Wrong!!

I then noticed that my October loan payment had not drawn from my old financial institution as instructed. All the changes were instructed to begin on October 15. I called and had to leave a voice message. I emailed them but no response for several days. Finally, I tried calling again yesterday afternoon and finally got through to a live person at member accounting. I explained the situation to the cast member and was told the loan payment was being drawn from the new bank on Oct. 8. Wrong!! Not my instructions!!

I expressed my dissatisfaction with the whole process and was told that they could not read the information on my original information that I faxed. What!? I called and confirmed that DVC had the fax and they repeated back to me the instructions! Lastly, if you can't read something you have my phone number and email address. Clarify, please!!

Needless to say, very disappointed in member accounting right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter