Had a Great Day!

doberlady

<font color=royalblue>It just never gets old to me
Today was a great day!! Weather was picture perfect. We took the monorail to the Poly and had breakfast at Kona.

We started the day at HS around 9:30. We got rigth in to see Little Mermaid and when we came out there were maybe 2 people on line to see Leo and Annie and then JoJo and Goliath. As soon as we were done with JoJo the cast member told us to get back into line as Handy Manny was coming in a few minutes.

We then headed to Star Tours and there was a 20 minute wait that went really fast. Had lunch at Backlot Express and found a table with no problem. I did not find the park crowded at all. Rode TOT with a 20 minute wait. We skipped Rockin Roller as there was a 50 minute wait. Also could not get into Toy Story as there was a 90 minte wait with all the fast passes gone. We don't stress too much as we come for 10 days and get to each park at least 2-3 times.

Came back to the CR and swam, well hubby swam with the kids and I sat in the sun with a frufru drink from the pool bar.

Got cleaned up and headed to Epcot around 6 for dinner. As we came in some lady came up to me and thrusted her 3 Dream Team fast pass necklaces into my hand and said to have a great night WOW.

Went right to TT- there was a 30 minute standby time. They used the fast passes and they waited just as long as the standby line.

Wound up eating fish and chips and waited in line to see Alice and then Pooh and Eyore.

Walked back to the monorail around 8pm and the monorail station was almost empty. The monorail was also empty on the way from the TTC to the CR.

Weather was great and parks were not crazy = great day :)

It was a beautiful day today, wasn't it? Sunny but not too cold nor too warm, and the crowds were low at MK, too. This is the time when I LOVE living in Florida!

yes- it was a perfect day to walk around the parks. I just love HS. It's my favorite park. My 3 year old had a super day. She LOVEDDDD Playhouse Disney.

PS= when we were done taking pics with Handy Manny we were able to get right into Playhouse Disney and sit up front.

I'm surprised the parks weren't crowded cause we stopped by DTD and it was a MADHOUSE. Ugh! It was a beautiful weather day tho :)

Glad you had a great day! Glad to hear that the crowds are starting to dwindle a bit!

It was a beautiful day today, wasn't it? Sunny but not too cold nor too warm, and the crowds were low at MK, too. This is the time when I LOVE living in Florida!

We too were at Magic Kingdom all day. I couldn't believe how low the wait times were for the rides. The weather was just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter