Ha anyone done a back to back 4 night cruise?

disneymagic316

<font color=peach>DVC Owner since 2000<br><font co
We're thinking of doing a Wonder cruise for summer 2008 but wanted longer than 4 nights. I know some have done back to back 3 and 4 night cruises but we're considering a back to back 4 night . We were thinking of the Eastbound repo but I don't think it's going to work out especilayy after doing the Med this summer.

We're thinking of doing a Wonder cruise for summer 2008 but wanted longer than 4 nights. I know some have done back to back 3 and 4 night cruises but we're considering a back to back 4 night . We were thinking of the Eastbound repo but I don't think it's going to work out especilayy after doing the Med this summer.

I don't think you can do back to back 4 night cruises, unless there is a special itinerary:confused3 The Wonder typically alternates between 3 and 4 night sailings.

The Wonder does 4 nights followed by 3 nights followed by 4 nights so you can't do a back-to-back 4 night (heck wish it were possible).

You would have to do 4 nights then go somewhere else for 3 nights then go back for a 4 nighter.

The Magic is doing a 5 nighter beginning on Labor Day of 2008 to get back on a Saturday-to-Saturday schedule.

Thanks. We'll definiltely look into the doing a 3 and 4 night back to back.

I'm not quite sure you would want to do a 4 nighter back to back with a 3 nighter... they both go to exactly the same ports, you just get a day at sea with the 4 nighter. You would also lose almost a whole day doing the turnaround between the two. Nothing on the ship will be open while the crew is cleaning up from the first one and getting ready for the second. From about 8am to 1pm you can't do anything. Granted, you'd get to Castaway Cay twice, but I'm really sick of Nassau by now. I would look into a 7 nighter if you can (this coming from someone who is now scheduled to go on her 4th 4-nighter). I wish we had more vacation time!!!

Good luck!

I'm not quite sure you would want to do a 4 nighter back to back with a 3 nighter... they both go to exactly the same ports, you just get a day at sea with the 4 nighter. You would also lose almost a whole day doing the turnaround between the two. Nothing on the ship will be open while the crew is cleaning up from the first one and getting ready for the second. From about 8am to 1pm you can't do anything. Granted, you'd get to Castaway Cay twice, but I'm really sick of Nassau by now. I would look into a 7 nighter if you can (this coming from someone who is now scheduled to go on her 4th 4-nighter). I wish we had more vacation time!!!

Good luck!

That is true, but when you think about it, there are also a lot of positive aspects of doing this...especially during 2008. First, the 4 night cruises won't have a day at sea, they'll be going to Castaway Cay twice. Personally if I had the opportunity to spend three days of my week at CC, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I too am sick of Nassau, but I don't feel obligated to get off the boat that day. With so many people off of the boat, the pools are not crowded and there are plenty of chairs available. Disney also has several activities planned for the days docked in Nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter