• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H2O Products at Wilderness Lodge

epcotmatt39

Earning My Ears
Hey DISers!

Today, we checked into WL, and everything ran smoothly. We got upgraded from a Woods to a Courtyard View room, and I was happy until finding the H2O products on the sinks.

All of our bottles were the H2O+ brand, but I thought that all Deluxes get H2O Aquatic brand. Is something strange about this? In the past, our stay at the deluxe level included the Aquatics. I am seriously considering going down to the front desk so they can explain to me why we only got the little, tiny bottles of soap and shampoo.

Help! And quick!

Different resorts (and also levels of rooms) use different H2O products. I've had at least 3-4 different lines of those products in Disney stays. In the suites, they had the same line as what is on the Disney cruise line. In the regular club level rooms, they were something different.

I would enjoy your upgrade.

We never rely on the hotels for soap and/ or shampoom etc.

If it's there, we may use it or just bring it home.

Just checked and we got the same at WL in May but they refilled our supply several times! Enjoy that amazing upgrade!

WL used to have the aquatics line but changed when the did the refurb this year. We had the new little bottles in June - I was not impressed. Mouse keeping even commented on it one day when we asked for an extra shampoo. Apparently guests are complaining.

I believe they've changed these. We were at the consierge level at AK and got those grapefruit items. We are not happy about the change either. We don't really care for this new product but hey... free is free. What are we going to do.

I think they have changed them at ALL of the resorts - Aquatics is out - and the new ones are in. You may notice at the resorts gift shops there are different shampoos and gels available for sale now - grapefruit and orange - what they are using in the rooms. Sorry you miss your favorite Aquatics. It did freak me out a little when I was at SSR and we had the Tink soap - I did like it though but I know not everyone does.

From the pics I've seen the new H2O line for the Deluxe resorts is the H2O Spa line. I have the Spa Sea Salts lotion at home, and think it's very nice. I think that's the one I saw in the pics. If you go on the H2O web site, it's in the Disney Collections.

I was at WL in early May when they did the switch. I had Aquatics the first two days, and the grapefruit after that. I also had the grapefruit at CR when I was there earlier this month - and they used to have the Aquatics. It's funny, the new bottles look so much smaller, but if you compare the volume listed on the bottles, they hold the same as the Aquatics did.

I was at WL in early May when they did the switch. I had Aquatics the first two days, and the grapefruit after that. I also had the grapefruit at CR when I was there earlier this month - and they used to have the Aquatics. It's funny, the new bottles look so much smaller, but if you compare the volume listed on the bottles, they hold the same as the Aquatics did.

Yes, guess it's the different shape that throws people off!

So which did you like better since you had both in one stay! The Aquatics or Spa line?

Yeah... lots of changes. In May I had the Orange at POR, Grapefruit at Poly, Aquatics at YC, and I also had the Orange at ASMovies in June. The gift shops have all switched over to the new stuff now. Even the H20 lip balm in the shops is changed. I haven't bought the new one yet since I still have 2 left.

It's growing on me... and it's definately a better bottle for the conditioner. I could never get that stuff out!

Yes, guess it's the different shape that throws people off!

So which did you like better since you had both in one stay! The Aquatics or Spa line?

Well, I'm kind of partial to citrus bath products, so I prefer the grapefruit - although I liked the Aquatics well enough. I definitely prefer the grapefruit bar soap with the sea salt. It didn't dry my skin out as much as the Aquatics soap did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter