H&V for Breakfast

aldeanarmyangel

Mouseketeer
Yes, no, maybe so?? DD keeps asking about Sofia, is this one of the only places to meet her? Newbie here, sorry if this info is out there somewhere, thank you!

My 4 year old and 2 year old DDs enjoy H&V. We usually do breakfast because I know there are things they will eat. The characters also dance and the kids can dance with them. It never seems very crowded (late breakfast is when we go) and the characters have stopped by multiple times.

I think Sofia also meets in the Animation Courtyard. You might want to check out Kenny the Pirate's website for more character details though because I don't have personal experience with that location.

You can meet Sofia and Jake outside of the breakfast. Doc McStuffins and Handy Manny are only at the breakfast.

It's a great character buffet. Characters (Jake, Sofia, Doc & Handy Manny) have kids come near front to sing & dance periodically. It's the only place to meet Doc McStuffins & Handy Manny. You can meet Sofia & Jake the Neverland Pirate in Animation Courtyard, in front of Disney Jr. Live on Stage. Separate lines, no FP+.

Enjoy your vacation!

This was our favorite character meal of our last trip and a must do for our upcoming trip. I highly recommend it!

DD4 is looking forward to this character meal more than any other. She adores Doc and Sofia.

Hi, new to the board and just had a question about the H&V breakfast. I have an ADR for my DD's 5th Birthday. Has anyone celebrated at H&V for one of their children? And is there anything I need to do or know beforehand, other then already informing the CM over the phone about it?

Sorry if it's been posted before, just trying learn the ropes. Rookie mistakes :guilty: Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter