H&V Fantasmic pkg and Crystal Palace Reviews

CadiesMom

Mouseketeer
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Pkg: We had a 4:45 PS for the Fantasmic dinner pkg. We waited about 15 minutes to be seated. Our waitress was very busy and thus the service lacked in my opinion. No drink refills, etc... Happily the food was good and we enjoyed the selections they had. DD loved the meatballs on the kids buffet and DH and I both enjoyed the chicken and the seafood pasta offering. The desserts were seriously awful in my opinion. We enjoyed not having to stake out an early spot for Fantasmic, but will choose a different dinner option next time I think.

Crystal Palace before MVMCP:We had a 4:40 PS and we were promptly seated. We had a wonderful waitress who kept our glasses filled and told DD when it would be safe to go up to the buffet without missing a character. The character interaction was great! We didn't feel rushed although it was very busy. The food was excellent and there seemed to be more of a variety at this buffet then most others that we have tried. We enjoyed everything we tried. Here again though, the desserts are lacking. Overall, this will be a repeat choice for us next trip as it was one of the better meals we had.

If you've never been to BOMA in AKL, it is (in my opinion) the best experience taste-wise and service-wise in WDW. Even your DD will like it, since the chefs and servers are more than willing to describe any and all the food recipes and tastes. And the desserts are excellent. I'm glad to see that CP is still a good place to go. We used to go there for lunch before it became a character buffet, and it was never busy with really good food. Last time we were there the character buffet was new (first year) and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, O'Hana's for dinner is great, food-wise, variety-wise, and entertainment-wise (your DD will be part of the entertainment). Another don't miss piece of the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter