H&V - Fantasmic package ? - opinions please

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pooh2001, Dec 28, 2006.

1. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Feb 16, 2000
    We would like to do H&V Fantasmic package - it will be Easter 2007 week - crowds everywhere.:rotfl:

H&V seems to have the most diverse menu for the least expensive price.

We have a 4:30 PM ADR -for an 8:30 PM Fantasmic.
    Studio's parade I think is at 3:30 PM.

Do you think we will beat the dinner rush ?

Is the food decent ?
    We have not eaten at H&V since 2002.

Thanks for all your expertise opinions.

Happy 2007 :rainbow:
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TinkOhio

TinkOhio DIS Veteran

Jul 6, 2003
    We have done the H&V dinnner package the few Easter breaks and really enjoyed it! It's usually hot by that time of the year, and I think that their salads, sides and salmon were very good. The BD is very good, but a little pricy, IMHO.

4. LizinSTL

LizinSTL DIS Veteran

Feb 28, 2006
    Not an expert...but we did the H&V fantasmic package in June (fairly crowded). We had an ADR for 40 minutes after the parade began. It was perfect timing- we waited about 10 minutes for our table and the food was pretty good. The service was great- when we left (about an hour later) the crowds waiting to get in were pretty heavy. I think an hour after the parade's start time is a good time- I felt rushed.
  5. Luv'sTink

Luv'sTink DIS Veteran

Apr 18, 2006
    We ate there in early Dec and the food was really good!
  6. vascubaguy

vascubaguy <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Apr 25, 2005
    I dunno about the crowds and all that, but the H&V food.... YUCK! Absolutely, no doubt, THE worst food I've ever eaten at WDW. (Of course you'll get mixed reviews on this)...

I'd pay a little more and do the package at MM (and of course you'll get mixed reviews on this too, but the food is better IMO).