H.i.m.

WDWHunk

Official Spotter of Scorchcakes
Any HIM fans in the house? I was one of the people who jumped on the bandwagon a couple of years ago after watching CKY, but seriously.. this band rocks. I caught them at their show here last night in Atlanta. Absolutely killer. Ville Valo really knows how to work a crowd. Very Steven Tyler'ish. He has a sense of elegance about him though. And by that I mean feminine. ;)

286125485_l.jpg

<3 got to love that femininity about ville. its got to be my favorite thing about him, besides his voice. their concert is here on saturday, and im trying to take my friend who is in love with them for her birthday. this business of rounding up money and doing it behind backs is very hard. i just...hope its worth it IF we end up there on saturday.

great to know there are other him fans, do you have the new cd? i havent had the chance to buy it, but i love the new song...i think its called butterfly wings? :guilty:

DollfieDreams said:
<3 got to love that femininity about ville. its got to be my favorite thing about him, besides his voice. their concert is here on saturday, and im trying to take my friend who is in love with them for her birthday. this business of rounding up money and doing it behind backs is very hard. i just...hope its worth it IF we end up there on saturday.

great to know there are other him fans, do you have the new cd? i havent had the chance to buy it, but i love the new song...i think its called butterfly wings? :guilty:

It'll definitely be worth it.

Yeah I have the new CD... the songs called Wings of a Butterfly. They played it when I saw them. They also played about 3 other songs of the new album and the rest from all the other albums.

One of the bands thats opening for them is also incredibly good. They're called Skindred. They're a lot like Rage Against the Machine. The best way I can describe them is just to say they're Reggae Metal. Kinda the same as Rage but with Rage being hispanic rap instead of reggae. Very cool band though.

this is socer003grrl
i like them alot i just got wings of a butterfly from itunes today!! i love that song!!!!

i just got back from the him concert here in st.pete last night. and holy crap..it was awesome. i didnt like the opening acts very much..if i had to choose, it would be skindred over finch. i just..didnt like finch too much.

anyway, when him got on it was crazy..i took a friend for her birthday and i had more fun than she did. i was jumping up and down screaming and singing like an idiot, but towards the end of the first half ville goes "ive been smoking too much and im wheezing really badly...so let me go use my inhaler and i'll be back"

so...he sung one more song..and then they went off..15 minutes later the techs start taking off the drums and everyone was just standing there going '***?' and you can tell the security guards had no idea what was going on so they go "well...you didnt scream loud enough." and of course that just pissed every one off even more so the techs got water bottles, empty and full thrown at them..

other than that, it was awesome, and id like to see them again. hopefully...

I picked up Razorblade Romance on vinyl the other day, it's the only album I have by them but I like it alot.

My best friend (AKA: Love of my life) is upsessed with HIM. But her brother, my twin and I always make a joke. Down with HIM, Up with HER :rotfl: . Anyway, I like Sacrament and Wings Of a Butterfly.

WDWHunk said:
Any HIM fans in the house? I was one of the people who jumped on the bandwagon a couple of years ago after watching CKY, but seriously.. this band rocks. I caught them at their show here last night in Atlanta. Absolutely killer. Ville Valo really knows how to work a crowd. Very Steven Tyler'ish. He has a sense of elegance about him though. And by that I mean feminine. ;)

286125485_l.jpg

Yes, H.I.M. will always be the best, their remake of Wicked Game I have to say is better then Chris Issaks' orignal. Also perfect songs for me and my significant other to listen to and relate.

I love HIM. The lead singer is of course HOOOOTTTTTTT!!!! Him is one of my fav music groups. :love:

Can't say I'm a fan, but I'm listining to 30 second clips on iTunes, and I like it.

BTW, whoever is the vocalist can flat out sing.

he actually goes by valo. thankyou. and last time i checked, middle names really didnt matter too much.

but he's soooooooooo u.g.l.y-ugly :rotfl: y do u ppl think he's hot? :confused3 if u ask me, :earseek: Billy Joe is H.O.T :love: and whatsetHEARTStoDESTRUCT said, their terrible. if i heard them-i mean 'HIM'- play, it would be b4 i die-2 seconds b4 :rotfl2: :rotfl:

grassfairy said:
but he's soooooooooo u.g.l.y-ugly :rotfl: y do u ppl think he's hot? :confused3 if u ask me, :earseek: Billy Joe is H.O.T :love: and whatsetHEARTStoDESTRUCT said, their terrible. if i heard them-i mean 'HIM'- play, it would be b4 i die-2 seconds b4 :rotfl2: :rotfl:
Its a look that makes him hot or not. If you like the glamour, then Billy Joe, if you like more of the not so much glamour than Valo. Its just what you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter