gym hours at Beach Club?

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the hours are at the gym at The Beach Club? I'm planning on bringing my workout clothes in March to help with all that DDP food we'll be eating :banana: ! Thanks

dznyacct said:
Does anyone know what the hours are at the gym at The Beach Club? I'm planning on bringing my workout clothes in March to help with all that DDP food we'll be eating :banana: ! Thanks

I know it opens at 6:00 AM daily, and I believe it closes at 9:00 PM. :woohoo:

Maura ~ The picture was taken at Indy Irish Fest (in Indianapolis) at the last Indy Irish Fest that Off Kilter played at (in 2004). I am a HUGE OK fan :love: (OK, OK, I'm a groupie and try to see 25+ OK shows when we're in WDW :teeth: !). The guys in the band really are a great group of people. I've had fun getting to know them over the years. Last Spring Break I closed down Raglan Road one night (when Mark played there two nights a week) , since my friend pooped out and went back early. Mark was so nice and insisted on giving me a ride back to OKW instead of taking a bus. It was so funny to call DH the next day (he wasn't on the trip, just DS and myself) and tell him that Mark took me home the night before :confused3 . DS and I are staying at BCV in March so I'll be just a short walk away from my favorite park :rolleyes1 . Only 104 more days till I hear those pipes in person :banana: :banana: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter