• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GWL Codes

SherryG

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has any codes for GWL in Niagara Falls? Also does anyone remember when they do their 40% off sale? Hoping to book something for the spring at a good rate. Thanks!

Last year it was January 16th, that they had their 48 hour sale. I am anxiously awaiting the e-mail from them for the next 48 hour sale. I anticipate it will be before the end of the month. I've had a couple of codes e-mailed to me lately for 2 nights at 25% discount.

I believe the 48 hour sale was for dates until the end of March. More codes will come out for April - June.

Sale is on NOW until 11:00 am on Friday January 20th.

Promo Code: 48HOUR

48 Hour Sale - Suites may be booked at rates from $169.99 during our 48 hour sale (Sale ends Friday, January 20, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.). Discounted rates available now through April 30, 2012. Rate not available on Blackout dates. Not valid with other discounts or promotions. Sale may end without notice.

Someone on Facebook posted the code as R48HOUR.

I tried both codes and I received a $20 cheaper quote when I used the code with the R. Same date, same room, same # of people. Anyone know why? :confused3

The R48hour is for returning guests. You do get a cheaper rate than the 48hour code. However, GWL will only confirm your reservation upon receipt of your guest ID number that they issue to you once you have visited their hotel once.

I didn't find this code very useful. I'd had the EESCAPE code from work and got a better deal for the day we were going. I was pulling up
rates of $149 for weekdays with it and the lowest here was $169.

I took advantage of the 48 hour sale and booked for two nights next month. My kids love it there so we try to make it an annual trip in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter