GUYS, THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE DROP!!! August 2015 trip report- Updated 8/8

Oh, I'd nearly forgotten about this TR!

Lovely photos! I love the ones of you and your sisters just having fun on the Hub grass :) they are the most "Disney" pictures I've seen in a while - just having fun and enjoying the atmosphere!

Over the past two days, I've caught up on your TR! Let me just say, your pictures are amazing! You are so talented! princess:princess:
I can't wait to continue reading!

I love the epcot resort area as well, the views are just so pretty in every direction!

Thank you so much for reading! I'm so happy you're enjoying it and like the photos! I know, the epcot resort area is my favourite! It's so pretty!
Thanks for reading!

Enjoyed this so much!

Thank you! :goodvibes

I too have enjoyed this so much!!!!! Thank you!

Thank you for reading! I'm so happy you're enjoying it! :goodvibes

Ahh I see where your tip for me came from! Great thinking! I just saw that it was busy and stomped down Main Street in a huff :laughing: definitely need to try your approach next time!

What a beautiful, colour-coordinated family :laughing:

I LOVE THIS. You are adorable :goodvibes

And this needs to be printed and framed for your house!! Lovely pictures and great updates as always! Now I need Disney breakfast food asap :lovestruc

Haha! Yeah I was a bit disappointed when i first walked in but I'm glad I hung around!
Thanks for all the compliments! :goodvibes I need Disney breakfast food too! (When don't) :rotfl:

Oh, I'd nearly forgotten about this TR!

Lovely photos! I love the ones of you and your sisters just having fun on the Hub grass :) they are the most "Disney" pictures I've seen in a while - just having fun and enjoying the atmosphere!

Aww! Thank you so much! That's so nice! :goodvibes Thanks for reading!

Some imagination, huh?

When we got back from Magic Kingdom, we headed to the mall and I bought a Stitch shirt from hot topic! I loved their stuff!

When we got back, we changed and headed to Hollywood, where we had a Fantasmic dinner at Hollywood and Vine! But first, we had to get some pictures!

I wasn’t really expecting much from this meal, I’d heard it was okay, just standard buffet food and it lived up to that expectation. The food definitely wasn’t bad but it wasn’t anything special. The desserts were fantastic, I loved the mini red velvet cakes, but overall, we were just there for the Fantasmic seating.

After our meal, we headed to the right onto Hollywood Boulevard where the Frozen dance party was happening! If anyone knows me they’ll know I won’t miss a chance to dance so after a quick detour to the loo (the restroom), I was dancing the night away with goofy and Chip and Dale and all the other characters! It was so awesome!

I was too excited to concentrate on it though because my good friend Sarah was coming that evening and I was so excited about it! If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that Sarah and I have been talking for years and we finally got to meet up last summer! And meeting her was one of the most magical moments ever! I couldn’t believe that we were actually there together in person! It was so wonderful and beyond exciting because we had so many magical things planned for the next couple of weeks that we had together!

And that started right then on the tower of terror, we had been talking about riding this together non-stop and it was so surreal to actually go on my favourite ride together! Sarah, Katie and I rode it together and it was so much fun honestly! We screamed our heads off and we decided to be the girl emojis for the ride picture…

After the tower we said goodbye for a little while and my family and I went to watch Fantasmic which was so so so incredible. I always get so moved by this show. I absolutely lost it when mickey said “Some imagination, Huh”, the tears were so real! I love that there’s a huge Pocahontas section in the show, that film was my absolute favourite as a child and I feel like it’s so underappreciated and I’m glad it gets the recognition it deserves in Fantasmic!

We were also lucky enough to catch the Frozen Fireworks right after Fantasmic and these quickly became one of my favourite things! The music, the fireworks, it was just incredible. I know they’re no longer around but they’ll always have a place in my memory. If you never got to see them, I really recommend watching on Youtube. It was so awesome when the fake snow fell!

My family weren’t up for Extra Magic Hours that night, so they went back to the hotel and I met up with Sarah and her Dad and we headed for Tower of terror again. The wait was about 20 minutes which wasn’t bad and that’s about what we waited!

Then we went on The Great Movie Ride, this was my first time ever going on this and I thought it was pretty good! It was quite relaxing! Everyone says the old version was better and I don’t doubt that, but I’m kinda glad I never experience the old version because I can enjoy the ride for what it is.

We decided to call it a night at that point. We said goodbye and my Dad met me at the boat and we made our way back home (the yacht club!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter