Guy help

disneydance

DIS Veteran
Ok there is this guy that i like and really want to tell him my feelings but i'm really scared to... I liked him since like Febuary of last year. One thing that makes it really weird it that he is my best friend so i dont know what to say. Can someone like give me tips i know its pothetic and stupid

Ok there is this guy that i like and really want to tell him my feelings but i'm really scared to... I liked him since like Febuary of last year. One thing that makes it really weird it that he is my best friend so i dont know what to say. Can someone like give me tips i know its pothetic and stupid

Give him hints. Smile at him alot. put a note in his locker or stick it in his binder. But do not sign it. Does he flirt around you? And, it's not pathetic. You like a guy, and you want to tell him your feelings.

3 days ago, Me, my friend Kalyah, and Hayden*boy*, were walking around the school at break time.

Hayden was in the middle walking with us. He felt sorry for this one girl Morgan who really likes him. But he doesn't like her. He said the next time she asks him out, he will say yes. But, me and my friend Kalyah told him it wasn't comfortable for us. He said he understood, and he wouldn't go out with her. He was really cool about it.

LOL we dont have anyways of putting notes in lockers i hang out w/ him alot since he is my bff and all but i dont know how to say i love him i do give him hits but he never seems to catch on lol

I don't quite agree with notes, but if that works for you guys go for it. Myh advice to you is to continue to be yourself around him. You are already in with him as you are already good friends with him so that is a good thing. One thing you could do is just say you know we spend a lot of time together why don't we go out sometime together. Just say it really like off the top of your head like in the middle of a regular conversation you are having with him and see what he says. The worst thing he can say is I would rather keep it like it is as friends and you still have a good friend.

I'm a guy, and I don't think I should be on this thread, but, we like it when girls come up to us and express their feelings. Even if we don't feel the same way, most guys won't hate you for it and if they do, they problably aren't worth it if they're mean.

^ i agree

most guys dont realize when a girls trying to send some hints (im sooo guilty of that >_< )... there are just so many girls out there thatll flirt with everybody they know, so we never exactly know if someones genuinely into us, or if the person is just messing around... itll make things so much smoother if you just tell him how you feel imo

You should tell him.
But if he says no, don't let it ruin your friendship.

Some people do this, but I think it's wrong.

They ask their friend to do it for them, then the guy says no, then they tell their friend to say it was a joke.

Tell him upfront.

[Mind you this is coming from someone who has yet to tell her crush of a year that she likes him. :rolleyes1 ]

Also, don't use a friend or a friend's friend. Someone used their friend's friend who also happened to be my friend.. Not fun. I'll save that story for another time.:guilty:

I'm a guy, and I don't think I should be on this thread, but, we like it when girls come up to us and express their feelings. Even if we don't feel the same way, most guys won't hate you for it and if they do, they problably aren't worth it if they're mean.

Yeah, Im a guy too, if the guy is what i think he is then well if he does like you then he don't got the guts to ask you out. Im exactly that way

I say u should just tell him upfront. I'm a guy, and I for one know that people do mess around by fake-flirting "firking", usually girls (no offense). A lot of times when people drop hints, another person will not know if they are flirting or firking. This is very bad.
Also, I know that you will feel akward after his answer. I've seen this happen between friends before (the kids at my school are wannabe college kids - don't ask) Anyway, it will feel akward, even if he says yes. I don't think you are worried about his rejection, just that he will never feel about you the same way afterwards. I feel nervous around girls I know sometimes, and it's no big deal. Teens will always be nervous around people of the opposite gender. it's natrual. good luck:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter