Guilty feelings..........

tink5697

Mouseketeer
I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow.
All the anticipation of this trip and my heart is heavy, thinking of the people about to be affected with this catastrophic hurricane. :guilty:
I hope everyone stays safe and God Bless! :grouphug:

Well I am happy for you about leaving tomorrow but I agree with you on your feelings. I hope every one is okay...

:paw:

Please go and have a wonderful trip. You can't control mother nature. I can tell you while the storm is passing over us (in between praying), I will be thinking of my "laughing place" at WDW.
Kim

Thank you very much.
As the day progresses, the News coverage of Katrina is just getting worse and worse. :guilty:
My thoughts and prayers are with anyone having to deal with it. :grouphug:

Have a safe & fun trip, first of all. I'm w/all of you too about the hurricane, hope the DIS'ers down there are safe & sound.

Go and have fun. We are suppose to leave saturday and just hope New Orleans isn't so bad we can't get out. But, as long as we're safe it'll be ok. Have a ball for us just in case!!

Thanks for the pixie dust and thoughts! All us Louisianan's appreciate it. Things are still calm at this hour, but it is a waiting game to see what tomorrow brings.
For all those leaving soon, please have a great time.

I feel the same way...

My prayers to all of you and your beautiful city which I love so much....

It does not seem fair to think about fun right now.

I know exactly how you feel.I was so excited about our trip and now this..I just cannot justify being happy about our trip with so many people going thru possibly the worst hurricane in their lifetime. We are also leaving soon, I know once we get there we will have a great time, but, right now, I'm too worried to enjoy the moment :guilty:

I feel the same way. I am trying to put my final plans together and keep thinking of those that are dealing with this horror. I am hoping that the Scouting troop I am involved with will be able to help in some way.

My thoughts and prayers to all of you in Katrina's path and for those of you with loved ones in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter