Guide you would recommend???

Byron Hegelson is a great guide. Very informative and low key. Always responsive. :goodvibes

Susan Schell is our guide, and is fantastic - highly recommend using her!

Tommy Costanzo is our guide and he is awsome. Knows aboslutely everything about DVC and if he doesn't he will find out very quickly and let you know. Very easy to get along with and will always return your call even on weekends.

Tommy Costanzo is our guide and he is awsome. Knows aboslutely everything about DVC and if he doesn't he will find out very quickly and let you know. Very easy to get along with and will always return your call even on weekends.

We too have Tommy Costanzo and he is excellent. We enjoyed him so much that we actually switched to him over the first guide we had gotten over the phone.:banana:

Todd Bearden is fabulous! We had to back up our purchase due to an auto accident and he was awesome about it! He also calls us while we are home and we've gone to visit him each time we've been home. He always returns calls promptly and even gives up "heads up" when he's able. I highly recommend him!

James Stinson III is outstanding. Best thing that ever happened to DVC and us.

We have Derek Deboer and he is AMAZING! He is so personable, sends us awesome gifts, SUPER quick to answer the phone or emails (even when he's on vacation or on nights or weekends). He was no pressure and such fun to deal with. I could go on and on. Also it's great to know that anyone else I know who has used him raves about him too. I feel so lucky to have such an incredible guide!
Lesley

Michael Cramer is our guide, he is the best. Straight forward, honest, knowledgeble and always returns phone calls.

Luann Elmore is amazing. So lucky to have her.

I will second that. LuAnn is awesome. She has taken the time to answer every question I had and then some. My daughter just adores her and it has gotten to the point where we do not consider her as a guide, but as a friend.

She has been our guide/advisor since 2000 and we have been extremely happy. She is not pushy, very informative and so sweet. We have referred several friends to her. You can't go wrong with Patti...:cheer2:

Our guide since 2001 has been Gib McCain. He has always been knowledgeable and helpful. He even gave us a tour of Sarasota Springs just so we could see what it was like. We have bought Boardwalk, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom through him. I highly recommend him.:flower3:

Another vote for Jim McCoy!!! I love talking to him....usually results in an add on!!!:laughing:

Our guide since 2001 has been Gib McCain. He has always been knowledgeable and helpful. He even gave us a tour of Sarasota Springs just so we could see what it was like. We have bought Boardwalk, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom through him. I highly recommend him.:flower3:

We second Gib McCain :thumbsup2

:)

We have Glen Wilson....i purchased back in June of 08...he was great..i had called several times for more and more info before i bought at AKV. He was very patient and no pressure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter