• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guest stories

I'm not a CM yet either (I'll be on the CP come August though!!), but I do have to share this story about a magical moment that happened to me. :)

Back in April, I went to Disney with my family (my 12th trip!), and it was during the week of my birthday. My birthday was actually on our last day, so I was saving the "Happy Birthday" button until then. The rest of the week, I wore my "I'm Celebrating" button. Well, one day we went to Hollywood Studios for the day. We were getting ready to leave, and it was really hot outside, so I stopped at one of the food carts right by the entrance to get a water. I get up to the counter, and tell the guy what I want. He notices my button, and he asks me what I'm celebrating, and I tell him my birthday. Well, he rings me up, and goes to get my water. When he comes back, he sets my water down, along with a Mickey ice cream bar. After he takes my money, he pushes them both towards me, and tells me not to forget my birthday present. :) I was already having a magical birthday week, and getting that free ice cream just made it even better, especially since I wasn't expecting it.

I definitely can't wait until I get down there and can make some magical moments for families, too. :)

I'm pretty sure I know the guy who did that! I'll let him know next time I see him =D

was reading these last week thinking I haven't had a moment like this during my whole program yet.

Then something finally did this week!!

Im a floater in Downtown Disney, so i work in 3 stores. Couple days ago, i was working in the main vinylmation store, i was in the back of the store answering guest question. This mom and daughter started talking to me about how the daughter started vinylmation trading/collecting on their first day here and she loves it. They told me they would do the mystery box in different stores every store was different , i told them every store has their own rules and i told them that some people get really pissed at our rules for trading. The little girl was collecting Toy Story and all she wanted was the Army Guy. Well i remember we had one in the mystery box, we can't tell guest whats in the box but i had to make an excpetion for this little girl. She traded and got the army guy. She was so happy about it. I went back to the back and was answering a guest question when i heard someone behind me say "dont do it right now, she talking to the customer", couple seconds later, someone latched onto me saying "Thank you! Thank You!" i was so flustered that i forgot what i was saying to the the other guest. Then i talked to them for the last 20 minutes of my shift

I saw the same mother and daughter when i was working at our pin cart last night and the girl was so happy about it. Made me feel good

This was a hiliarious guest story about last night. I was working at the pin cart last night, which is right by Bango's and last night seem to be a good night, the music was really loud and people were just dancing in the grass. I was having trouble hearing guest due to the loud music, this guest came up to me was trying to ask me about something. Due to the loud music and her accent i had a thought of what she wanted but i wasnt sure. She finally made a gesture and point to her crotch and said "do you sell condoms?":rotfl2: I had to stifle my laugh, and told her go to the gas station across the street

I'm pretty sure I know the guy who did that! I'll let him know next time I see him =D

Oh wow! That would be awesome! Tell him that that pretty much made my day...and I still don't stop talking about it. I've never had a random magical moment happen to me until then. And tell him I said thank you. :)

She finally made a gesture and point to her crotch and said "do you sell condoms?":rotfl2: I had to stifle my laugh, and told her go to the gas station across the street

Hahahahaha oh man I just about died reading that. I don't know if I could have kept it together like you did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter