Guest on multiple reservations

alicia080979

DIS Veteran
Can a guest be on 2 room reservations at the same time?
Let me explain and see if what I'm trying to do makes sense.
We (me, dh, ds, dd, grandma #1) are all booked at Beach Club for a DVC stay. I am lead person on our reservation.

We decided last night to take my husband's mom and his grandma. His grandma is mid 80s, aging quickly and never been so we feel like we can't put it off any longer. My husband and I live 9hrs from them and only see them 1x per year. We have a 2yr old and a 3 month old that we are adopting and really want those memories of them with great grandma.
All that said, DVC rooms are unavailable so we booked them a room at Carribean Beach. My husband was thinking he would just take our daughter and stay with them some so I was wondering if I can somehow put him on the reservation so he can have magic band and have access to the room as well. I put the CBR room in my MIL's name so my husband wouldn't be the lead on either reservation. I know we would have to pay the extra for additional adult and his dining plan but that's not a big deal. Plus if he is on the dining plan with them he can help them manage their credits so I dont have to, lol (we have TIW but hubby wanted them to have DDP so they could get whatever). I don't think they will have a clue how it all works and frankly have a feeling my hubby will be over there anytime they are in the room.
I don't want to remove him from our reservation bc he needs access to our room, the pool, charging privileges and his AP.

Sorry for the long post...hope that makes sense!

I just thought of another option...could I just list an additional random person or even move one of our infants there instead just to get the magic band so my husband has room access?

I would ask for a spare key card for the Grandma and Great Grandma's room when they check in at CBR. This way your husband will have room access and you don't have to worry about messing with your reservations.

I just thought of another option...could I just list an additional random person or even move one of our infants there instead just to get the magic band so my husband has room access?
Both of those will work. You could also buy an extra MB and link it to him to get the extra band.

I don't think having his name in two reservations will be a problem. There are too many people with the same names That would be hard to police. When we went to WDW last year with my son's 8th grade class, he stayed with them at AoA so he was on their reservation. We stayed at OKW and added him to ours. No problems.

You'll pay the extra adult fee at CBR for your husband to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter