Guest Book

Sapphire_Ag

Disney Princess
Hey everyone,

I have seen some beautiful guest books on here, but I can't remember where I have seen them. If anyone could help by posting your guest book or letting me know what program/website you used to create yours, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.:lovestruc

We used Blurb.com. Their prices are cheaper and they have more interesting templates than sites like MyPublisher, and I think the quality is better than Snapfish/Shutterfly. Also, they now have an option for thicker paper than was available when we did our guest book—I think I'd go with that if I did it over.

For pens, we used American Crafts Slickwriters because they are archival quality and do not bleed through the paper.

1.jpg

bookfirstpage.jpg

bookring.jpg

booktrees.jpg

bookkissfence.jpg

bookbeachchair.jpg

bookblank.jpg

bookfeet.jpg

bookbackcover.jpg

We got ours from the Guestbook Store (http://www.guestbookstore.com/wedding.html). We are having the pages and markers handed out when the guests are seated for the meal, before we are announced.

Guestbook4.jpg
Guestbook5.jpg

There are also pages for us to fill out and write a letter to one another.
Guestbook2.jpg

All the pages then fit into a black leather album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter