Guess Who's Back?

hey welcome back i guess lol. im new to this so i didnt know about anything :]
my names rebecca btw :goofy:

welcome back from me too :)
im amanda. or bananda

oh yeahhhhh!
i was wondering where you went, but you probably don't remember me.
all i can tell you is that i was in some of those AIM chats we used to have in the summer with all the DIS people.

haha, yeah they were.
what happened that like, made them disappear?
i heard there was some drama and stuff.
if you can't tell me on here, can you send me a PM?

Yeah there were fist fights and grenades and horses and tridents. It really escalated quickly...but seriously I have no idea about it. I just wanted to say that there were fist fights and grenades and horses and tridents.

BTW if anyone is involved in a fight like that, let me know. I'll gladly watch. Maybe I'll join in if I feel like it. Sounds fun...

haha, yeah they were.
what happened that like, made them disappear?
i heard there was some drama and stuff.
if you can't tell me on here, can you send me a PM?
Oh I'll tell you, without naming names of course.

Ultradolphins = the big majour group of people on AIM Chat. Good times, good times. One night all hell broke loose, I still don't know why exactly. Crazy lady posted all kinds of hate threads, then came back for days and days. It took about a week for her to actually leave. And in case you don't know who crazy lady is, PM me.

That's the abridged version anyway.

Oh I'll tell you, without naming names of course.

Ultradolphins = the big majour group of people on AIM Chat. Good times, good times. One night all hell broke loose, I still don't know why exactly. Crazy lady posted all kinds of hate threads, then came back for days and days. It took about a week for her to actually leave. And in case you don't know who crazy lady is, PM me.

That's the abridged version anyway.

LOL Those were hilarious. I died laughing half the time. Is she still on the DIS? I kinda miss her off incite on things.

LOL Those were hilarious. I died laughing half the time. Is she still on the DIS? I kinda miss her off incite on things.
Said crazy lady and all of her alter accounts were banned. *unless she's back...watching*

Aw, the infamous dramatic summer AIM chats. And the trolling of the boards it always results in.

Does every summer have one (different groups of people, of course), like seriously?

Aw, the infamous dramatic summer AIM chats. And the trolling of the boards it always results in.

Does every summer have one (different groups of people, of course), like seriously?
Always. It becomes jusssst like High School. When the amount of teens here are "around" each other for too long, it causes drama and problems...

Exactly. EVERY single summer I have ever been on the DIS, there has been the AIM chats/trolling/drama/cliques thing going on.

It's that everyone is just on here too much and they start getting sick of each other and the drama ensues.

It's like what my history teacher says. The people who are not educated in history are bound to repeat it.

Most people don't know that there's always summer dramas, so it keeps happening, lol. It's an endless cycle.

Exactly. EVERY single summer I have ever been on the DIS, there has been the AIM chats/trolling/drama/cliques thing going on.

It's that everyone is just on here too much and they start getting sick of each other and the drama ensues.

It's like what my history teacher says. The people who are not educated in history are bound to repeat it.

Most people don't know that there's always summer dramas, so it keeps happening, lol. It's an endless cycle.
And that's why I'll probably be MIA during the summer. I don't have enough patience to deal with it yet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter