Guess Who Won The Today Show Costume Contest!?

DisneyTones913

Stay as you are!
:yay: Hey everyone! I know that a while ago I asked you all to vote for my cousin on the Regis and Kelly show for that halloween costume. Well, today, I went to the Today Show and won 1st prize with that costume! I was the hit of the show and won a halloween basket filled with candy, spiders, a halloween cd, a NBC pen, and a canon digital camera! I was so excited. I was the boy from A Christmas Story who got his tongue stuck on the pole! Did anyone watch? Tell me what you think!!!

Congrats! I saw it out of the corner of my eye, but now I wish I had payed attention! Good for you! :sunny:

LOLO I saw you... that was a great costume and what a great idea. You had snow coming out of the poll right? I only cought it for a few minutes when they were panning the crowd.

I also loved the 2 girls as Playdough.

I saw you! :teeth:

That was a great costume and you seemed very excited!

I think I taped it too, so my DD could watch it when she gets home from school!

Congrats! :wave2:

that was me! Yeah, snow was coming out of the top! All the hosts loved it and I also got a trophy! I was soo very happy! Yes, the playdough girls were really nice. We talked a bit since we were next to each other during the top 6. They loved my costume and their's was good too! I felt so special. I was a celebrity on the street of NYC! I stopped for pictures and people were literally giving me free things because of winning! It was the funniest halloween morning ever and now I can't wait for trick or treating!

I saw you too. Way to go :thumbsup2 and congratulations!! Enjoy the prizes!!

I saw you! They panned the crowd in the beginning and there you were- and I said to my DH- hey- I think that is the cousin of somebody from the DIS- You looked great. That is the best movie- we own it on DVD and watch it year round.
I voted for your cuz.

I saw you too. Congratulations!! You had a very imaginative costume. I loved the snow.

DisneyTones913 said:
:yay: Hey everyone! I know that a while ago I asked you all to vote for my cousin on the Regis and Kelly show for that halloween costume. Well, today, I went to the Today Show and won 1st prize with that costume! I was the hit of the show and won a halloween basket filled with candy, spiders, a halloween cd, a NBC pen, and a canon digital camera! I was so excited. I was the boy from A Christmas Story who got his tongue stuck on the pole! Did anyone watch? Tell me what you think!!!

So Cool! got any pics?

Holy cow!! I saw you, you looked terrific!! That is my FAVORITE movie. I drive my DH crazy every holiday season because I watch it over and over with my DD. Congratulations!!! You really were the best!

Thanks guys! I had so much fun and im glad you all liked the costume! I do have pics and will post them later. Im still on such a high! hahaha

Congratulations! :thumbsup2 What fun! :cool1:
I am be waiting to see the photos! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter