"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

cv47-M.png

cv56-S.jpg

This is one of our favourite times, the night before we leave for our overnight at the airport hotel! Everything is in front of us at this point.

Yes, chargers, extra chargers, voltage adaptors are packed, ipads, phones, watches and camera are all fully charged and ready to be put in our bags in the morning.

I completed our mandatory airline forms that confirm we are all vaccinated and have all the proper paperwork we need to enter the USA. The airlines make it relatively easy, even I can upload all the documents we need, we also have paper copies too....we`re old school!!

Weirdly, Tom got an email asking him on Tuesday if he would like to choose the meal he wanted for the outgoing flight.......Kyle and I haven`t received that email yet for some reason. It`s a nice little perk to get to choose your meal on the flight, beats ending up with the veggie option that no one really wants.

We do take all sorts of goodies for the plane too between the three of us, just in case the food is not so good. It`s normally decent with Virgin Atlantic....plane food will never be described as gorgeous, although our Upper Class meal on the way home last time was rather nice! Premium is still very nice though. We won`t starve 😉

Tonight has been quite chilled, we packed this afternoon, Kyle got here around 6ish and we had ordered pizza to be delivered, I got unlucky and mine wasn`t the best pizza from them, lacked sauce and they missed out one of my toppings......but Tom`s and Kyle`s were lovely. Then we had some champagne to signal the start of our trip.....we do that a lot of course!!!

Car service sent us a txt to confirm the time they`ll pick us up in the morning and we`ll make the journey up to the airport hopefully in time for lunch in the hotel bar, then lazy afternoon, dinner in the restaurant and hopefully a good nights sleep. We don`t need to get up at 4am as we usually do as our flight is so late leaving on Sunday.....we can enjoy breakfast in the Executive Lounge and meander over to the airport for around 9.30ish, flight isn`t till almost 2pm.

So, signing off for now......hope all of you are doing good and thank you for reading and commenting so far.....I love reading them all!!

i-hHhZqrV-Th.gif

i-MV4GZZq-S.gif

cv101-L.jpg

I'm thrilled for you to be on your way back to that magical place!!

It`s a nice little perk to get to choose your meal on the flight, beats ending up with the veggie option that no one really wants.
This made me laugh because on my last trip to the UK with my son, we requested the kids meals on the plane because we wanted to see what we'd get, and it didn't much matter since we have low expectations of plane food and always bring lots of our own snacks...turns out...the kids meal was actually pretty good, and the people around us were very jealous!

I love KSC too, haven't been for a few years but it was always a good day and something different to do in the area.

I'm sure you are off enjoying the warm sun and Orlando already...look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Wishing you safe travels and weeks full of wonder, excitement, and family fun! 🎉🎢✈️

Thanks Maria……we definitely had one of the easiest travel days ever which was nice……ready to begin, but today is always a lazy day getting sunscreen and catching up with folks. Several of our friends are here this morning, so it’ll be a lot of chatter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter