Guess Where I'm Going??

weslovesauntmeg

Mouseketeer
D-LAND!!! :woohoo: Oh yeah!!! I'm going with my older sis (pumpkin5156) and her son...she usually posts a mini-trip report...so I'll let her do the honors..hope everyone has a great day!! I know I will!! He he...

Wow! That is awesome! Im so jealous your going so soon..although u didnt post when u were going i automatically assume its before my far away trip in june... ha ha

YAY!!! When are you going? We are going to, just the big kids this trip. :) We are going in January. :)

Have a fun time!If I lived near you, I would have to kindly request that you stop on by first, to pick me up. he he! :)
Please do visit for me, and give as well my most gracious apologies for not being able to do so in person, to that most raucous bunch of buccaneers to have ever set sail upon the high seas! Whence no longer being under the influence of pirates, privateers and cut throats, then please if you will be so kind as to do so as well, go to visit Master Gracey at his most fabulous plantation house, Gracey Mansion. Please let him know how I am so very much looking forward to visiting with him again, so as to be graced by his presence and by mine to his as well, I know that for sure. If so fortunate as I have been, you may just be invited not only for tea, but also to his private,personal tour of his families cemetery. Don't be alarmed by any singing that you may hear, whilst touring the cemetery, for nothing will bite you, other than the rats. Apart from them...............only if you bite first.

Hey all!! I realized just as I was driving to my sister's house that I didn't say when I was going...:confused3 I went today!!! It was not crowded at all..I think the longest ride we waited was our last ride..Jungle Cruise..only because they had two boats running..but with that being said we didn't do any of the the thrill rides..we did see that Space Mountain had a standby time of 5 min at like 3:30..

All in all it was a fun day with my older sis and nephew..but I have to get off these boards and write a paper for school that's do tomorrow morn..

If you have any questions just let me know..like I said my older sis (pumpkin5156) usually posts a mini-trip report..cause she has all the pics..hope everyone has a magical day/night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter